Soldier says CSS VSAT Inflatable Antenna rocks!
By CECOM Public AffairsMarch 29, 2019
CAMP HUMPHREYS, South Korea - We traveled to Camp Humphreys in South Korea to see how 8th Army Soldiers, in particular from the 498th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, were adapting to the new Inflatable Satellite Antenna for the Combat Service Support Very Small Aperture Terminal (CSS VSAT), jointly fielded by CECOM and PEO EIS - and to hear what one thought about this lighter, more expeditionary system.
- October 10, 2019Hiring initiative helping military spouses join workforce
- October 9, 2019Humphreys' chaplain wins a distinguished award
- October 8, 2019Army Substance Abuse Program coordinator saves a life
- October 6, 2019Greywolf increases readiness with focused maintenance program
- October 3, 2019Fort Leonard Wood, Waynesville fire departments team up for river rescue
- September 24, 2019Hospital dedication ceremony marks a new era in healthcare at Camp Humphreys
- September 12, 2019Defender Battalion Sharpens Skills on Direct Fire Range
- September 12, 2019Walking blood bank can save lives on the battlefield
- September 12, 2019Eighth Army Soldiers, civilians get pumped full of knowledge on new logistics satellite tool
- September 12, 2019Hospital construction complete; A major milestone for Yongsan Relocation Program
- September 12, 2019AMIE program provides full spectrum learning