Missouri National Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency open joint reserve intelligence center in St. L
By Capt. Phil FountainMarch 14, 2019
ST. LOUIS - Leaders from the Missouri National Guard and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) gathered at Jefferson Barracks on March 6 to celebrate the opening of a new Joint Reserve Intelligence Center.
"Armor and artillery are no longer the king and queen of battle," said Army Maj. Gen. Steve Danner, the adjutant general of Missouri. "The front lines are here. No longer are we protected by two oceans - the world has changed, and technology has changed."
The ceremony included Army Maj. Gen. Francis McGinn, the mobilization assistant to the DIA director, and Air Force Col. Deborah Cricklin, the chief of the DIA joint reserve intelligence program, as well as reservists with the Air Force and Navy, who will train and operate from the facility alongside Missouri National Guardsmen.
"This ribbon cutting is not an end of our efforts, but marks a new beginning," said McGinn.
- August 15, 2019Air defense artillery students join field artillery students in Redleg culminating training event
- August 13, 2019Spartans train on defense
- August 9, 2019AFC commander talks modernization at Space, Missile Defense Symposium
- August 9, 2019Cyber-intel officer mentors local youth
- August 8, 2019Tech center gives Fort Sill air defense artillery Soldiers a training lift
- August 8, 2019Leader gives space and missile defense update at SMD Symposium
- August 8, 2019Hacking for Defense: Finding solutions to DOD problems
- August 7, 2019Economist to address the economy's impact on defense logistics at National Defense Transportation As
- August 7, 2019Military intelligence professionals gather for enterprise summit
- July 31, 2019Huntsville Center program procures mobile, containerized supercomputer for Defense Department
- July 30, 2019Defense Acquisition University convenes Detroit Arsenal leadership seminar
- July 24, 2019Esper becomes 27th Defense Secretary
- July 18, 2019Multi-Domain Intelligence Support for Sustainment