3rd Brigade Conducts Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise, Proves Tactical Prowess, Combat Acumen
By U.S. ArmyMarch 6, 2019
Paratroopers proved their tactical prowess and combat acumen during a demanding field exercise conducted late February and early March on Fort Bragg, North Carolina.Paratroopers from the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division proved their ability to synchronize a multitude of lethal assets and Mission Command elements during the brigade's Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise from February 18, 2019 to March 5, 2019.
- April 5, 2020When Forces combine efforts towards a common goal, everyone wins.
- April 2, 202092nd EN BN Introduces New ACFT Field to Fort Stewart
- April 1, 2020Try these tactics to keep cabin fever at bay
- March 30, 2020CCDC Aviation, Missile Center highlights forward-launched UAS technology
- March 27, 2020Soldiers conduct Army’s new marksmanship qualification
- March 24, 2020For expeditionary command posts, Army turns to mobile power
- March 23, 2020Industry takes the stage to showcase proposed network solutions
- March 22, 20203rd Infantry Division vs. COVID-19: addressing the facts
- March 18, 2020Jointly planning to ensure sensor, shooter technology dominance
- March 16, 2020Army Medical Command launches COVID-19 Information Hotline
- March 16, 2020Health Protection Conditions, your actions will help limit COVID-19 community spread
- March 13, 2020Army MEDCOM, APHC launch COVID-19 hotline, resources
- March 9, 202045th Joint Culinary Training Exercise kicks off at Fort Lee