3rd Brigade Conducts Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise, Proves Tactical Prowess, Combat Acumen
By U.S. ArmyMarch 6, 2019
Paratroopers proved their tactical prowess and combat acumen during a demanding field exercise conducted late February and early March on Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
Paratroopers from the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division proved their ability to synchronize a multitude of lethal assets and Mission Command elements during the brigade's Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise from February 18, 2019 to March 5, 2019.
- March 6, 2019National Guard kicks off PATRIOT South 19 exercise
- March 5, 2019Rappelling Dragons: XVIII Airborne Corps conducts air assault training
- March 5, 2019Granddaughter of famed General Patton visits 101st Airborne Division
- March 1, 2019Dynamic Front 19 to Integrate Multinational Fires Capabilities
- February 28, 2019Ivy Division 2IBCT snipers fire 8-K rounds testing new small arms sniper rifle upgrade
- February 24, 2019Sisters in Arms on the Korean Peninsula
- February 20, 2019101st Airborne Division Soldiers earn Distinguished Flying Cross
- February 14, 2019101st Airborne Division Welcomes New Commanding General
- February 11, 2019Cobra Gold19: Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Response Exercise Commenced in Phitsanulok Provin
- January 30, 2019Stetsons in Greece
- January 29, 2019White Currahee Takes to the Trenches