3rd Brigade Conducts Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise, Proves Tactical Prowess, Combat Acumen
By U.S. ArmyMarch 6, 2019
Paratroopers proved their tactical prowess and combat acumen during a demanding field exercise conducted late February and early March on Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
Paratroopers from the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division proved their ability to synchronize a multitude of lethal assets and Mission Command elements during the brigade's Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise from February 18, 2019 to March 5, 2019.
- May 13, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps singles retreat instills healthy habits
- May 10, 2019101st Airborne Division Welcomes New Senior Enlisted Advisor
- May 10, 2019FORSCOM Frontline - May 10, 2019
- May 9, 2019Airborne operations updated, off-loaded
- May 8, 2019Success of first SFAB in Afghanistan proves 'Army got it right,' commander says
- May 3, 201982nd Airborne Division earns title of Best Scout Squad at 2019 Gainey Cup
- April 29, 2019504th proving they are always ready
- April 23, 20192-34 Intel team proves invaluable during Allied Spirit X
- April 19, 2019Combined Best Warrior Competition Proves "Best of the Best"
- April 12, 2019Paralegal Soldiers prove skills in competition