OPMG Professional Development Resources
By Dan AtwoodMarch 5, 2019
Self-development, leader development and mentoring are the three critical aspects of our profession. Professional development is key in helping us reach our goals, helping us become more efficient, and helping us become better leaders. After soliciting input from some of our staff, the OPMG has put together a list of MP related suggestions along with suggestions from Senior Leaders for professional development. The linked tri-fold includes a list of the suggested books along with a "quick hits" section if you need some suggestions for when you only have a few minutes to spare. The appearance of a title on this reading list does not imply that the Provost Marshal General endorses the author's views or interpretations nor is it an endorsement of the publishing organization. Nevertheless, these titles contain thought-provoking ideas and viewpoints relevant to our Army.
- July 15, 2019Pilot program brings grad-level college students to help coach CYS sports camps
- July 13, 2019Guard Coordination Center helps states respond to disasters
- July 12, 2019Soldier for life: Center stands ready to help transitioning Soldiers, families
- July 12, 2019Charlie Company helps keep 1ABCT ready by conducting medical rodeos in Europe
- July 11, 2019Soldier helps save life of man struck by lightning
- July 10, 2019Veteran safety professional ensures USTRANSCOM's personnel and facilities stay safe and sound
- July 10, 2019A Helping Hand
- July 9, 2019Guard deployed to help after California rocked by quakes
- July 9, 2019AMC Human Resource professionals share ideas, synchronize human capital efforts
- July 8, 2019Strong Support Beams Help Form Strong Partnerships
- July 2, 2019USAARL welcomes new leader to help 'Forge the Future'
- June 25, 2019184th Officer Professional Development
- June 24, 2019Pilot program provides a new option for Army officers' professional military education