U.S. Army to host mission command industry forum
By PEO C3TFebruary 28, 2019
BALTIMORE, Md. (February 28, 2019) -- The Army, with the Program Executive Office for Command, Control, Communications-Tactical and Network Cross-Functional Team, will host a mission command-related industry forum on March 19-20, 2019 in Baltimore, Maryland at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront.The two-day event will bring together program managers, acquisition specialists and subject matter experts to inform industry partners of potential business opportunities in support of key efforts within the service's network modernization priorities.The first day of the event will introduce the Army's mission command implementation plan. Briefings will outline opportunities for vendors specializing in a wide range of hardware and software from radio antennas, chassis, switch cards, multi-function electronic warfare and others.The second day will feature an Army Senior Leader panel and offer an outlook on convergence, the Army's Developmental Operations model for leveraging Soldier feedback, and technical needs that could lead to business opportunities in support of cyber situational understanding and the service's Capability Set plan through fiscal year 2027.For more information and registration please visit https://www.fbo.gov/notices/e4f75a3670c8c5ab3615340eb89f2bd4.
- October 9, 2020U.S. Army STAND-TO! | U.S. Army Cloud Plan
- September 8, 2020Army to host the first xTech 3 Summit, a premier technology showcase across the U.S.
- August 24, 2020Army finds Pebble Mine project cannot be permitted as proposed
- February 7, 2020Army aggressively moves forward on OMFV, seeks industry input on path forward
- January 21, 2020U.S. Army withdraws Water Supply Rule
- October 4, 2019Japan, U.S. Medics tackle realistic combat casualty care
- September 12, 20191st SFAB hosts activation ceremony; Heraldry announced
- September 12, 2019Army Announces 2017 Superior Supplier Incentive Program List
- September 12, 2019PCS Week offers info for a successful PCS move
- September 12, 2019Army Hosts Industry Day for Improved Medium Tactical Vehicles