MS4 Program Documents Available for Review
By U.S. ArmyJanuary 24, 2019
Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall has been approved for coverage under the Virginia Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) general permit for discharges of stormwater from the Installation's outfalls on Fort Myer and Henderson Hall. To review the MS4 Permit, MS4 Program Plan, or 2018 MS4 Annual Report, contact the Environmental Management Division (EMD) at 703-696-8055 or go to attached documents.
To report potential illicit discharges, improper disposal, spills to the MS4, and other potential stormwater pollution concerns, or to submit complaints regarding land disturbing activities or input on the MS4 Program Plan, contact the EMD at 703-696-8055.
- January 17, 2020USACE fish biologists look forward to 2020 sampling season
- January 16, 2020Demobilization Planning | Examination of allied logistical challenges at end of World War II offers
- January 16, 2020Training a Division Headquarters for Base Defense and Convoy Live Fire
- January 16, 2020Interoperability: Embrace it or Fail!
- January 13, 2020OSHA Written Plans: Are you in compliance?
- January 13, 2020Virtual career expo aims to reduce spousal unemployment
- January 10, 2020USAG-Natick, CEMLEC enhance training, partnership
- January 10, 2020AMC workplace benefits from survey feedback from employees
- January 6, 2020New Training Helps Arctic Soldiers Forge Stronger Connections
- January 3, 2020Joint Planners establish International Maritime Security Construct Headquarters
- December 23, 2019Organic Industrial Base Working Group improves data sharing with planning workshop
- December 17, 2019Staff sergeant feels fortunate to be home for the holidays
- December 16, 2019Yama Sakura 77 Draws to a Close
- December 16, 2019Army improves power planning software to gain efficiencies
- December 12, 2019Bulldog Brigade stress systems during Command Post Exercise