Lab work offered at Ireland for retirees, VA patients
By IRAHC PAOJanuary 3, 2019
Did you know that retirees and patients of the Fort Knox VA CBOC can get lab work performed at the Ireland Army Health Clinic Lab?
Officials at Ireland said those retirees who are registered in the Tricare system and veterans whose VA doctor has entered an order in the CHCS for purposes of the VA can visit the lab.
However, if you are planning to bring in an outside written order for lab work, officials are urging that you first check to see that you are in the system to avoid paying a bill for the service.
- June 24, 2019NETCOM's HF Communications Technical Assistance Labs
- June 19, 2019Army HRC Soldier wins Tennessee powerlifting competition to qualify for world championship
- June 19, 2019VA Education Benefits, The GI Bills
- June 18, 2019Soldiers compete in BAMC Best Medic Competition
- June 17, 2019Downsizing from Ireland hospital to clinic means changes to space-available appointments
- June 14, 2019AFRC Resorts investing in the future
- June 14, 2019PEO IEW&S celebrates Army Birthday with Perry Point VA Medical Facility
- June 13, 2019Careers launch during summit
- June 4, 2019IRAHC will defer Rx refills to Binter Pharmacy starting Sept. 3
- May 31, 201910th Mountain Division retiree grateful for time at Fort Drum, reflects on family's call to serve
- May 29, 2019New authorization expands eligibility for guests at Edelweiss Lodge and Resort in Garmisch, Germany
- May 24, 2019Fort Jackson earns DHR excellence award
- May 21, 2019Army lab organizes robot teammates workshop
- May 20, 2019DHA director discusses healthcare transformation at town hall
- May 14, 2019Army lab senior leadership travels to National Training Center
- April 30, 2019Fort Campbell to host annual Retiree Appreciation Day during Week of the Eagles