Lab work offered at Ireland for retirees, VA patients
By IRAHC PAOJanuary 3, 2019
Did you know that retirees and patients of the Fort Knox VA CBOC can get lab work performed at the Ireland Army Health Clinic Lab?
Officials at Ireland said those retirees who are registered in the Tricare system and veterans whose VA doctor has entered an order in the CHCS for purposes of the VA can visit the lab.
However, if you are planning to bring in an outside written order for lab work, officials are urging that you first check to see that you are in the system to avoid paying a bill for the service.
- December 20, 2018VA, USACE partner to break ground on clinic at Fort Knox
- December 17, 2018IRAHC to hold second town hall, retiree transition updates
- December 17, 2018Lab reveals top 10 coolest science, technology advances from 2018
- December 14, 2018Soldiers, DA civilians complete notable careers
- December 6, 2018A national day of mourning '41' at Tripler
- December 4, 2018Disney and friends visit Tripler for the holidays
- November 30, 2018VA to break new ground on Fort Knox clinic
- November 30, 2018Civil Affairs Soldiers hold first-ever 'Language Lab' in Balbala
- November 30, 2018Retiree casualty assistance checklist eases burden for survivors
- November 29, 2018ACS seeks volunteers for MWR programs
- November 20, 2018What's next for Yongsan Retirees?
- November 6, 2018Changes coming to the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program