Lab work offered at Ireland for retirees, VA patients
By IRAHC PAOJanuary 3, 2019
Did you know that retirees and patients of the Fort Knox VA CBOC can get lab work performed at the Ireland Army Health Clinic Lab?
Officials at Ireland said those retirees who are registered in the Tricare system and veterans whose VA doctor has entered an order in the CHCS for purposes of the VA can visit the lab.
However, if you are planning to bring in an outside written order for lab work, officials are urging that you first check to see that you are in the system to avoid paying a bill for the service.
- March 13, 2019IRAHC will soon transition retired behavioral health beneficiaries
- March 13, 2019IRAHC conducts chapel decommissioning
- March 12, 2019Technology Transfer Forges Research Partnerships and Commercialization at the Speed of Business
- March 12, 2019Army lab hosts symposium on blockchain technology
- March 9, 2019'Y'all got this:' Retirees leave USACAPOC(A) in good hands
- March 6, 2019William DeRagon Selected as the USACE, Albuquerque District's 2018 Distinguished Retiree
- February 28, 2019West Va. Guard and Qatar share insights through exchange
- February 25, 2019Army lab, industry announce partnership to develop new materials
- February 21, 2019AER celebrates 77 years of assisting Soldiers, families
- February 14, 2019Retiree returns to Fort Sill to see son graduate form a familiar AIT course
- February 14, 2019VA Clinic opens doors to new specialty wing
- February 13, 2019Red parking lot at Ireland Army Health Clinic now closed
- January 30, 2019Fuel Lab