By Army Materiel Command Public AffairsJanuary 2, 2019
REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala. -- Eight Army Materiel Command employees from across the organization were recognized as AMC Employees of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2018.
Army Materiel Command Chief of Staff Maj. Gen. Allan Elliott announced the recognition Dec. 21.
The Army Materiel Command Employee of the Quarter program recognizes civilian and military personnel whose outstanding and innovative contributions made a direct positive impact on the command's mission goals during the quarter. In addition to recognizing outstanding performance of work, the award emphasizes a culture of achievement and productivity, contributes to a positive work environment, increases retention, and improves employee engagement and morale.
A placard honoring each awardee is displayed at AMC Headquarters at Redstone Arsenal.
The AMC Employees of the Quarter are:
• Timothy K. Boyd - Headquarters, Army Materiel Command
• Kimberly S. Mays -- U.S. Army Security Assistance Command
• Jeffrey K. Louck - Army Sustainment Command
• Christie R. Orlando - Army Contracting Command
• Robert R. Matthews - Chemical Materials Activity
• Joseph Tavoletto - Research, Development and Engineering Command
• Scott F. Sullivan - Joint Munitions Command
• Robert F. VanCampenhout -- Tank-automotive and Armaments Command