Post roads have reopened.
By U.S. ArmyDecember 28, 2018
Fort Huachuca, Arizona - All Fort Huachuca roads are now clear or clearing and are open to all traffic. We understand this temporary closure may have created some confusion for our employees, families and customers. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We will continue to post updates as they are available.
UPDATE: Fort Huachuca Dental Clinic Command and Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center, Ft Huachuca are on a 2-hour delayed start. Appointments will begin at 9 am. Appointments prior to that will have to be rescheduled.
UPDATE: The Fort Huachuca Child Development Center and the School Age Center are open for business as usual. Hours of operation have not changed for these facilities.
- September 6, 2019American Legion Post 113 for honored for supporting deploying, returning Soldiers
- September 6, 2019Trinity Site Open House Set for Oct. 5
- September 6, 2019MOH recipient tours post, reunites with unit members
- September 5, 2019Hainerberg neighborhood center first to open
- September 4, 2019USAG Ansbach American Red Cross opens resiliency room
- September 3, 2019Local man reflects on time with post's historic Armored Force Medical Research Laboratory
- August 30, 2019Fort Rucker opens 1st youth fitness center in The Commons building
- August 29, 2019Idaho Guard builds road for the Shoshone-Paiute Tribe
- August 29, 2019Fort Knox earns two Army energy awards for successfully taking post 'off the grid'
- August 28, 2019National Museum of the U.S. Army to open in June 2020
- August 27, 2019Here's a list of the Internet posts on the RIA virtual tour
- August 22, 2019New lactation room opens in Ansbach Health Clinic
- August 22, 2019This road-tested Army training plan can help you avoid injuries
- August 19, 2019Civilian Aides to the Secretary of the Army appointed for Kansas, Oklahoma
- August 12, 2019Aviation, Missile Center director appointed to Senior Executive Service