Post roads have reopened.
By U.S. ArmyDecember 28, 2018
Fort Huachuca, Arizona - All Fort Huachuca roads are now clear or clearing and are open to all traffic. We understand this temporary closure may have created some confusion for our employees, families and customers. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We will continue to post updates as they are available.
UPDATE: Fort Huachuca Dental Clinic Command and Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center, Ft Huachuca are on a 2-hour delayed start. Appointments will begin at 9 am. Appointments prior to that will have to be rescheduled.
UPDATE: The Fort Huachuca Child Development Center and the School Age Center are open for business as usual. Hours of operation have not changed for these facilities.
- July 19, 2019Animal Safety offers advice for residents who find strays, wildlife on post
- July 11, 2019CRDAMC's new child waiting room reduces stress, no-show appointments
- July 11, 2019Microsoft opens latest IT academy at Schofield Barracks
- July 10, 2019Of floods and seaweed -- Factor in safety when planning a road trip for summer vacation
- July 8, 2019AAFES opens new Express store at Fort Drum
- July 8, 2019Changing lives one appointment at a time
- July 3, 2019Industrial hygienists serve as 'eyes and ears of preventative medicine' on post
- July 3, 2019Gyms on post charging for fitness classes
- June 25, 2019ISEC Welcomes New Command Sergeant Major
- June 20, 2019Army appoints Thompson to Senior Executive Service in ceremony
- June 19, 2019Republic of Korea delegation visits Fort Huachuca's EPG
- June 13, 2019Post hall of fame inducts three members
- June 11, 2019PHOTOS: Main Post Chapel cuts ribbon to new annex