Post roads have reopened.
By U.S. ArmyDecember 28, 2018
Fort Huachuca, Arizona - All Fort Huachuca roads are now clear or clearing and are open to all traffic. We understand this temporary closure may have created some confusion for our employees, families and customers. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We will continue to post updates as they are available.
UPDATE: Fort Huachuca Dental Clinic Command and Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center, Ft Huachuca are on a 2-hour delayed start. Appointments will begin at 9 am. Appointments prior to that will have to be rescheduled.
UPDATE: The Fort Huachuca Child Development Center and the School Age Center are open for business as usual. Hours of operation have not changed for these facilities.
- February 6, 2019ACC Chief of the Huachuca Division Retires after 40 years
- February 1, 2019This Super Bowl season fans don't let fans drive drunk
- January 31, 2019SCRA changes reach beyond income tax updates
- January 30, 2019Primary care behavioral health screenings to change
- January 29, 20191Fury Paratroopers Conduct Off-Post Training
- January 28, 2019NETCOM Icon Retires
- January 23, 2019First Army Visits 1st Theater Sustainment Command's Operational Command Post
- January 22, 2019Pain, perseverance and the long road to recovery.
- January 22, 2019Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is a journey
- January 17, 2019Post government employment and you
- January 17, 2019Yongsan-Casey Policy Letters
- January 16, 2019USAG Yongsan Resource Guide 2019
- January 15, 2019New recycling containers available to offices on post