Post roads have reopened.
By U.S. ArmyDecember 28, 2018
Fort Huachuca, Arizona - All Fort Huachuca roads are now clear or clearing and are open to all traffic. We understand this temporary closure may have created some confusion for our employees, families and customers. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We will continue to post updates as they are available.
UPDATE: Fort Huachuca Dental Clinic Command and Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center, Ft Huachuca are on a 2-hour delayed start. Appointments will begin at 9 am. Appointments prior to that will have to be rescheduled.
UPDATE: The Fort Huachuca Child Development Center and the School Age Center are open for business as usual. Hours of operation have not changed for these facilities.
- August 15, 2019Shared Accord 2019 opens in Rwanda
- August 14, 2019Seven senior leaders invested as Civilian Aides to the Secretary of the Army
- August 12, 2019Aviation, Missile Center director appointed to Senior Executive Service
- August 8, 2019Fort Knox Schools seeking applicants for vacant board seats
- August 7, 2019Improved dining facility re-opens in Hohenfels
- August 6, 2019New Culinary Outpost food truck will help fuel the force at Fort Drum
- August 1, 2019Landstuhl and Mountaineer fitness centers open for 24/7 access
- July 31, 2019Fort Knox Conservation Office warns of do's and don'ts at on-post lakes
- July 30, 2019Consolidated Office of the Staff Judge Advocate officially opens at Benning
- July 29, 2019Runion Dental Clinic moves back into newly renewed building
- July 26, 2019690th Wolfpack Welcomes New Commander to Fort Eustis
- July 26, 2019Prosecco Road earns UNESCO distinction
- July 24, 2019Extending support for post-op patients
- July 24, 2019Mountain Post hosts community leaders during 2019 JCOC
- July 23, 2019WSMR competes in CrossFit Open
- July 22, 2019CCDC's road map to modernizing the Army: the network