Post roads have reopened.
By U.S. ArmyDecember 28, 2018
Fort Huachuca, Arizona - All Fort Huachuca roads are now clear or clearing and are open to all traffic. We understand this temporary closure may have created some confusion for our employees, families and customers. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We will continue to post updates as they are available.
UPDATE: Fort Huachuca Dental Clinic Command and Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center, Ft Huachuca are on a 2-hour delayed start. Appointments will begin at 9 am. Appointments prior to that will have to be rescheduled.
UPDATE: The Fort Huachuca Child Development Center and the School Age Center are open for business as usual. Hours of operation have not changed for these facilities.
- April 11, 2019Special Olympians return for 10th post games
- April 9, 2019NETCOM HQ Selects Civilians of the Year
- April 9, 2019Corps hosts 2019 Business Opportunities Open House
- April 4, 2019Road to the Expert Field Medical Badge
- April 3, 2019USACE Sacramento District updates vets on Stockton CBOC
- April 1, 2019New Army command post vehicles being developed to counter modern threats
- April 1, 2019Division transportation office capabilities across multiple command posts
- March 28, 2019YOUR ENVIRONMENT: Post bats serve important role in ecosystem
- March 27, 2019Operating a motorcycle on wet roads
- March 26, 2019Get licensed to drive on, off post
- March 26, 2019Commander's hotline addresses post residents' needs
- March 21, 2019Jackson leaders hold town hall with post housing residents