Regional Health Report
By U.S. ArmyNovember 16, 2018
Researchers at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point join 29 other universities to study concussion. Winn Army Community Hospital at Fort Stewart, Georgia can provide advanced trauma life support. 2 Soldiers graduate from the 12-week Warrior Training Advancement Course and the Army Regional Trials will be held this month in Hawaii.
The Regional Health Report is a monthly video podcast produced by Regional Health Command-Atlantic highlighting health and readiness care provided by our 19 military treatment facilities, public health centers and dental facilities.
- February 15, 2019Follow proper procedures when considering cosmetic/elective surgery
- February 14, 2019Smith becomes first woman from Corps elected to the National Academy of Engineering
- February 13, 2019Military Medicine Makes Room for Eastern Medicine Practices
- February 12, 2019Task Force Engineer Academy
- February 11, 2019Virtual health system brings specialist, patients together
- February 8, 2019U.S. Army Corps lays foundation for Fort Sill training support facility
- February 7, 2019Regional Health Command-Atlantic leaders 'Pivot to Readiness'
- January 31, 2019Fort Sill NCO Academy welcomes new commandant
- January 30, 2019Primary care behavioral health screenings to change
- January 28, 2019RHC-P kicks off Arbinger training for outward mindset
- January 23, 2019Puget Sound MHS hosts first joint-service behavioral health summit in region