Regional Health Report
By U.S. ArmyNovember 16, 2018
Researchers at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point join 29 other universities to study concussion. Winn Army Community Hospital at Fort Stewart, Georgia can provide advanced trauma life support. 2 Soldiers graduate from the 12-week Warrior Training Advancement Course and the Army Regional Trials will be held this month in Hawaii.
The Regional Health Report is a monthly video podcast produced by Regional Health Command-Atlantic highlighting health and readiness care provided by our 19 military treatment facilities, public health centers and dental facilities.
- December 6, 2018Kiowa Soldier remembered during National Native American Heritage Month
- November 28, 2018Secretary of Veterans Affairs gets firsthand look at Oklahoma health care facility construction work
- November 27, 2018Battle Group Poland tackles the region's cold weather head on
- November 26, 2018RHC-P commanding general celebrates Thanksgiving with soldiers
- November 23, 2018The 2018 Pacific Regional Trials comes to a close
- November 22, 2018Corps, VA breaks ground for new Long Beach facilities
- November 13, 2018SHAPE Healthcare Facility introduces new patient-reception processes
- November 12, 2018Men's backstroke event at swimming finals, Pacific Regional Trials 2018
- November 7, 201825ID Hui Ha'a Team support Pacific Regional Trials 2018
- November 2, 2018New Veterinary Treatment Facility opens on Caserma Ederle