Regional Health Report
By U.S. ArmyNovember 16, 2018
Researchers at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point join 29 other universities to study concussion. Winn Army Community Hospital at Fort Stewart, Georgia can provide advanced trauma life support. 2 Soldiers graduate from the 12-week Warrior Training Advancement Course and the Army Regional Trials will be held this month in Hawaii.
The Regional Health Report is a monthly video podcast produced by Regional Health Command-Atlantic highlighting health and readiness care provided by our 19 military treatment facilities, public health centers and dental facilities.
- July 16, 2019RHC-Central holds change of command ceremony
- July 15, 2019Crane Army hosts media day for regional outlets
- July 15, 2019Crane Army holds media day for regional outlets
- July 12, 2019Puget Sound MHS plans for a joint medical environment
- July 12, 2019Public Health Command Europe welcomes new commander
- July 11, 2019Microsoft opens latest IT academy at Schofield Barracks
- July 10, 2019Veteran safety professional ensures USTRANSCOM's personnel and facilities stay safe and sound
- July 8, 2019From customer to commander: Cold Regions Test Center's Todd looks to future
- July 3, 2019From the "Land Down Under" to Deutschland
- June 27, 2019Army leaders eyeing BACH's transition to Defense Health Agency
- June 20, 2019COL Kathleen Spangler assumes command of SHAPE Healthcare Facility, Brussels Army Health Clinic