Regional Health Report
By U.S. ArmyNovember 16, 2018
Researchers at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point join 29 other universities to study concussion. Winn Army Community Hospital at Fort Stewart, Georgia can provide advanced trauma life support. 2 Soldiers graduate from the 12-week Warrior Training Advancement Course and the Army Regional Trials will be held this month in Hawaii.
The Regional Health Report is a monthly video podcast produced by Regional Health Command-Atlantic highlighting health and readiness care provided by our 19 military treatment facilities, public health centers and dental facilities.
- May 23, 2019LANPAC 2019 Building Pacific Partners through Health panel
- May 23, 2019Army's only hyperbaric facility earns highest certification
- May 22, 2019LTC Johnson takes charge of clinic during May 17 change of command
- May 20, 2019Military leaders complete NDU's National Capital Region Joint Professional Development course
- May 17, 2019RHC-P senior enlisted advisor visits PHA-FL on Whidbey Island
- May 17, 2019Virtual health technology among capabilities tested during JWA 19
- May 17, 2019SOLDIERS COMPETE TO SEE WHO IS 'BEST WARRIOR'
- May 13, 2019Army Medicine partners with UT Health for the 2019 Graduate School Research and Education Symposium
- May 7, 2019IRAHC conducts blessing of hands, last in current facility
- May 1, 2019LAHC to transition to Defense Health Management