By U.S. ArmyNovember 5, 2018
USAG Yongsan-Casey integrates and delivers base support to enable USFK
readiness and transformation/base closure initiatives.
USAG Yongsan provides installation services and maintains critical infrastructure with a professional workforce that provides a safe and secure environment in support of Warfighter and Family readiness, while facilitating a seamless transition to Yongsan Relocation Plan (YRP) endstate.
USAG Yongsan will be positioned to provide Army standard support that will facilitate the Seoul Residual Plan while building a legacy of enduring partnerships and resilient Community
- December 10, 2018Trees for Troops delivers more than 600 trees for Fort Benning service members
- December 6, 2018Biomedical Research Workshop Enhances Scientific Collaboration in Support of the Warfighter
- November 28, 2018Yongsan's in-house asbestos removal team saves time, money
- November 27, 2018121st CSH exercises expeditionary capabilities
- November 27, 2018It's a wrap: The Army's Network Integration Evaluation comes to an end
- November 20, 2018What's next for Yongsan Retirees?
- November 20, 2018Historical Walking Tour of Yongsan Garrison
- November 19, 2018Enterprise JROTC cadets deliver steak dinners to post security officers
- November 14, 2018Buffalo District's hydrographic data to be integrated with new E-HYDRO software
- November 6, 2018Yongsan-Casey Policy Letters
- November 5, 2018Yongsan-Casey CSM Robertson Bio
- October 31, 2018USAG Yongsan-Casey Policy Letters
- October 29, 2018Policy Letter #17, Non-SOFA Plated Vehicle Safety Decal Program