By U.S. ArmyNovember 5, 2018
USAG Yongsan-Casey integrates and delivers base support to enable USFK
readiness and transformation/base closure initiatives.
USAG Yongsan provides installation services and maintains critical infrastructure with a professional workforce that provides a safe and secure environment in support of Warfighter and Family readiness, while facilitating a seamless transition to Yongsan Relocation Plan (YRP) endstate.
USAG Yongsan will be positioned to provide Army standard support that will facilitate the Seoul Residual Plan while building a legacy of enduring partnerships and resilient Community
- April 23, 2019NGB chaplain delivers Easter message at Arlington service
- April 22, 2019NCO Plans Interactive Holocaust Remembrance
- April 22, 2019210th FAB Hosts DDC Leaders for Arbor Day Ceremony
- April 19, 201977 Years of Courage
- April 17, 2019McSally delivers keynote during 'National Discussion'
- April 11, 2019The Miracle Project: delivering a world‐class project and meeting stakeholders' expectations
- April 9, 2019Brian Allgood Army Community Hospital awarded The Joint Commission accreditation
- April 8, 2019Fort Knox commander delivers Volunteer Week proclamation
- April 1, 2019La. Guard aviators deliver late Christmas gifts, fight erosion
- April 1, 2019Plan, prepare, practice: An interview with Lt. Gen. Laura Richardson
- March 28, 2019MICC-Fort Knox delivers full spectrum of Soldier support