By U.S. ArmyNovember 5, 2018
USAG Yongsan-Casey integrates and delivers base support to enable USFK
readiness and transformation/base closure initiatives.
USAG Yongsan provides installation services and maintains critical infrastructure with a professional workforce that provides a safe and secure environment in support of Warfighter and Family readiness, while facilitating a seamless transition to Yongsan Relocation Plan (YRP) endstate.
USAG Yongsan will be positioned to provide Army standard support that will facilitate the Seoul Residual Plan while building a legacy of enduring partnerships and resilient Community
- July 19, 2019Fort Knox officials set to break ground on Digital Air-Ground Integration Range this fall
- July 18, 2019SES talks integration, experimentation on 'CCDC in the Lab' podcast
- July 18, 2019How Data Analytics Will Improve Logistics Planning
- July 17, 2019Laser weapons that pack greater punch coming to Army
- July 12, 2019Puget Sound MHS plans for a joint medical environment
- July 11, 2019U.S. Army and Kuwait Naval Force Sustainment Planning
- July 10, 2019Of floods and seaweed -- Factor in safety when planning a road trip for summer vacation
- July 5, 2019'Food is our friend' -- Does intermittent fasting work as a diet plan?
- June 27, 2019Multinational Air Assault Planning Exercise Conducted at JMTG-U
- June 21, 2019Capt. Casey Turner: Going the distance
- June 21, 2019Make your plans for Freedom Fest
- June 21, 20192ID/RUCD Soldier is USARPAC's Best Warrior, headed to Army
- June 18, 2019MICC publishes advanced acquisition plan update
- June 9, 2019Things to see and do near Yongsan in Seoul