By U.S. ArmyNovember 5, 2018
USAG Yongsan-Casey integrates and delivers base support to enable USFK
readiness and transformation/base closure initiatives.
USAG Yongsan provides installation services and maintains critical infrastructure with a professional workforce that provides a safe and secure environment in support of Warfighter and Family readiness, while facilitating a seamless transition to Yongsan Relocation Plan (YRP) endstate.
USAG Yongsan will be positioned to provide Army standard support that will facilitate the Seoul Residual Plan while building a legacy of enduring partnerships and resilient Community
- December 9, 2019Third IVAS evaluation slated for July
- December 9, 2019C5ISR Center integrating first set of Army expeditionary command-post components
- December 5, 2019CW3 Sara Smith -- IPPS-A Best of the Best
- December 5, 2019NGB, Washington Guard plan for earthquake response exercise
- December 4, 2019CW2 Brian Connelly -- IPPS-A Best of the Best
- December 4, 2019Global network design unifies Army modernization efforts
- December 3, 2019Warrant Officer Brian Sexton - IPPS-A 'Best of the Best' Soldier
- December 2, 2019Greywolf intel officer awarded for strengthening the ROK/US alliance
- December 2, 2019SMDC leader prepares for next role
- December 2, 2019Need 2 Know: How much is too much to give office mates during the holidays?
- December 2, 2019WO1 Brian Sexton -- IPPS-A Best of the Best
- November 26, 2019Financial planning helps avoid the post-holiday blues
- November 25, 2019Organic Industrial Base, supply chain management help drive Army readiness
- November 18, 2019New sponsorship training hopes to make Germany PCS 'sehr gut'