Baird to assume responsibility of 9th Mission Support Command
By 9th Mission Support Command Public AffairsOctober 19, 2018
HONOLULU -- Command Sgt. Maj. Maria (Jesse) Baird will assume responsibility of the 9th Mission Support Command in an official ceremony Oct. 20, 2018 at 4 p.m.
Immediately prior to the ceremony, Baird, command sergeant major of the 4960th Multi-Functional Training Brigade, will relinquish responsibility of the 4960th.Baird replaces Command Sgt. Maj. Christopher Lindung, who recently retired.Please join our civic leaders, veterans, Service Members, and Families in welcoming Baird as the senior enlisted leader of the U.S. Army Reserve of the Pacific.
- December 8, 2020U.S. Army STAND-TO! | U.S. Army Europe and Africa Consolidation
- September 1, 2020Army announcement on Fort Hood leadership
- August 21, 2020Army announces its service component command for U.S. Space Command
- May 12, 2020U.S. Army Cadet Command makes changes to summer training programs in response to COVID-19
- May 1, 2020Army REF deploys thermal imaging sensors
- March 31, 2020U.S. Army updates promotion and retention policies in response to COVID-19
- February 11, 2020Army National Military Cemeteries renamed as Office of Army Cemeteries
- September 12, 2019U.S. Army releases DAIG report on privatized housing
- September 12, 2019CSM Michael Grinston selected as 16th Sergeant Major of the Army
- September 12, 2019US Army reaches $1 billion milestone