Department of the Army announces upcoming 2nd Security Force Assistance Brigade unit rotation
By U.S. Army Public AffairsOctober 18, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the spring 2019 rotation to Afghanistan of the 2nd Security Force Assistance Brigade (SFAB) stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to provide training and advising assistance to Afghan National Security Forces.
"The 2nd SFAB is a conventional unit with a special mission ready to answer the nation's call. We continue to train hard in order to prepare for our upcoming combat training center rotation and the mission ahead. We will build upon the success of the 1st SFAB and allies as we partner with Resolute Support forces and Afghan National Security Forces to build long term stability through credible and ready security forces. Our partnered security forces successes in the future will define our own," said Brig. Gen. Donn Hill, commander, 2nd SFAB.
For more information, contact the Security Force Assistance Brigade public affairs officer, Capt. Jonathan Camire, email@example.com, 910-394-1480.
- October 17, 2019Clearing a Path
- October 16, 2019NY National Guard assists in final honors for WWII hero
- October 9, 201938th ADA Brigade Welcomes Task Force Talon
- October 7, 2019'Dagger' Brigade receives new friendly force tracker
- October 2, 2019Camp Walker celebrates opening of 2nd Army Family Housing tower
- October 2, 2019Changes roll out for transition assistance program
- September 30, 2019Moving America's ill and injured warfighters safely, securely, and soundly
- September 27, 2019Security enterprise reshapes to improve support
- September 24, 2019Soldier takes 1st in Army, 2nd overall in Alpha Warrior competition
- September 23, 2019Marshall Center Airmen Celebrate U.S. Air Force's 72nd Birthday
- September 18, 2019JGSDF assist U.S. Army HIMARS with ammunition reload
- September 17, 2019Security assistance takes initiative to work smarter
- September 12, 20191st SFAB Trains and Certifies Military Advisors for Worldwide Employment