Department of the Army announces upcoming 2nd Security Force Assistance Brigade unit rotation
By U.S. Army Public AffairsOctober 18, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the spring 2019 rotation to Afghanistan of the 2nd Security Force Assistance Brigade (SFAB) stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to provide training and advising assistance to Afghan National Security Forces.
"The 2nd SFAB is a conventional unit with a special mission ready to answer the nation's call. We continue to train hard in order to prepare for our upcoming combat training center rotation and the mission ahead. We will build upon the success of the 1st SFAB and allies as we partner with Resolute Support forces and Afghan National Security Forces to build long term stability through credible and ready security forces. Our partnered security forces successes in the future will define our own," said Brig. Gen. Donn Hill, commander, 2nd SFAB.
For more information, contact the Security Force Assistance Brigade public affairs officer, Capt. Jonathan Camire, firstname.lastname@example.org, 910-394-1480.
- August 6, 20192/2CR's Eagle Troop performs second platoon LFX for AgS19
- August 5, 2019Improving the quality of life of Security Forces
- August 1, 2019Security assistance enterprise honors Huther, Mays
- July 29, 2019Sergeant selected to present research, become second lieutenant
- July 25, 2019U.S., Saudi share security assistance update
- July 23, 2019Malone joins security enterprise training organization
- July 19, 2019Camp Zama violin instructor places second in National Oldtime Fiddlers' Contest
- July 18, 2019Futures Command showcases efforts ahead of upcoming FOC
- July 17, 2019CATs 1221, 1222, 1st SFAB enhance capabilities at CST
- July 12, 2019SecArmy visits Fort Benning, ARTB, 1st SFAB
- July 12, 2019Aviation, Missile commander pins second star
- July 12, 20192nd Battalion, 18th Field Artillery heads to Korea
- July 10, 2019Security enterprise developing future workforce
- June 27, 20191st SFAB medics learn to diagnose and treat tropical diseases