Department of the Army announces upcoming 2nd Security Force Assistance Brigade unit rotation
By U.S. Army Public AffairsOctober 18, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the spring 2019 rotation to Afghanistan of the 2nd Security Force Assistance Brigade (SFAB) stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to provide training and advising assistance to Afghan National Security Forces.
"The 2nd SFAB is a conventional unit with a special mission ready to answer the nation's call. We continue to train hard in order to prepare for our upcoming combat training center rotation and the mission ahead. We will build upon the success of the 1st SFAB and allies as we partner with Resolute Support forces and Afghan National Security Forces to build long term stability through credible and ready security forces. Our partnered security forces successes in the future will define our own," said Brig. Gen. Donn Hill, commander, 2nd SFAB.
For more information, contact the Security Force Assistance Brigade public affairs officer, Capt. Jonathan Camire, firstname.lastname@example.org, 910-394-1480.
- January 17, 2020Taekwondo Soldier-athletes work toward Olympic dreams
- January 17, 2020USAG Italy Quality of Life Survey Open through Feb. 29
- January 17, 2020Army announces upcoming 10th Mountain Division Headquarters unit rotation
- January 16, 2020Sustaining Fires | 2nd SFAB advisors help ANA improve maintenance program
- January 15, 2020Special Forces Soldiers Dies in Training Accident
- January 15, 2020Air Force brings out heavy weapons at FLW
- January 14, 2020The Michigan National Guard first in Midwest to receive new ACFT equipment
- January 13, 20202ID/RUCD Soldier spreads goodwill to Warriors over Holidays
- January 13, 2020Perform to win: WarHorse Brigade Leaders Compete in First Cohesion Exercise
- January 10, 2020Soldier feedback shaping new technologies for the Army
- January 9, 2020836th Trans. Bn. participates in bilateral port operation at Tomokamai
- January 9, 2020Safety award for Lean, Six S efforts presented to artillery shop
- January 3, 2020DOD launches Security Cooperation Certification Program
- December 29, 2019Deployed Service Members Celebrate Christmas Eve Mass on Kandahar Airfield
- December 24, 2019Deployed Service Members Celebrate Christmas Eve on Kandahar Airfield
- December 23, 20197th Special Forces Group (Airborne) Soldier Dies in Afghanistan