Energy Resilience Enables Army Readiness: Mr. Jordan Gillis, A'ASA (IE&E)
By U.S. ArmyOctober 5, 2018
October is U.S. Army Energy Action Month. This year's theme is Energy Resilience Enables Army Readiness.
Mr. Jordan Gillis, Acting Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy and Environment, talks about the Army's first priority - Readiness and ensuring our Soldiers have all they need to be lethal, ready to fight, survive and win.
- July 16, 2019How to prepare for, respond to severe weather in Germany
- July 11, 2019Installation first responders recognized for life-saving actions
- July 10, 2019New cyber-enabled system provides a key countermeasure to drone threats
- July 8, 20191106th Aviation Group Strengthens Jordan Partnership
- July 8, 2019Strong Support Beams Help Form Strong Partnerships
- July 1, 2019Public Health Activity-Italy conducts joint public health sanitary food audits with Israeli Defense
- June 28, 2019Soldiers earn valor awards for heroic actions in Afghanistan
- June 27, 2019Medic takes quick action to save motorcyclist
- June 26, 2019Army Futures takes key step in enabling interoperability of multinational power systems
- June 24, 2019529th SB: CAC in Action
- June 17, 2019Futures Command looks to enable plug-and-play PNT across Army platforms