Energy Resilience Enables Army Readiness: Mr. Jordan Gillis, A'ASA (IE&E)
By U.S. ArmyOctober 5, 2018
October is U.S. Army Energy Action Month. This year's theme is Energy Resilience Enables Army Readiness.
Mr. Jordan Gillis, Acting Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy and Environment, talks about the Army's first priority - Readiness and ensuring our Soldiers have all they need to be lethal, ready to fight, survive and win.
- April 3, 2019DISA's new cloud-based storage solution enables secure access to data anywhere, anytime
- April 3, 2019Army 'Shark Tank' enabling quick prototyping of new systems
- April 3, 2019Future Soldiers gain insight from senior Army leaders
- April 2, 2019Performance experts help wounded warriors at Army Trials
- April 1, 2019Army Community Ready and Resilient Integrator course opens forum for shared best practices
- March 26, 2019Modernization, future budgets key to enabling multi-domain operations
- March 22, 2019Exchange supports warfighters' readiness, resiliency with BE FIT gear
- March 20, 2019Resiliency at the range
- March 12, 2019Resilience makes for stronger Guard, increases readiness
- March 11, 2019Spc. Christopher Mask: A story of resilience