MG Mitchell tours ANAD
By Anniston Army Depot Public AffairsOctober 4, 2018
ANNISTON ARMY DEPOT, Ala. -- Maj. Gen. Daniel Mitchell, commanding general of the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command, toured Anniston Army Depot Sept. 24-25. This was the general's first visit to Anniston since taking command July 12.During the two-day visit, Mitchell toured various buildings to view ANAD's mission firsthand, including the Combat Vehicle Repair Facility, Turbine Engine Facility, machining shops, Small Arms Repair Facility, the Powertrain Flexible Maintenance Facility and Powertrain Transmission Facility.Tenant operations for DLA Distribution Anniston, Ala., and partnership organizations were also included in the tour.
- June 3, 2020CCAD conducts ceremony using virtual technology platform that reaches thousands
- June 1, 2020Fort Rucker officials remind residents to dispose of excess items, bulk refuse, HAZMAT properly
- May 29, 2020AMC leads Army in diversifying civilian workforce
- May 29, 2020AMC’s human capital forum reviews best practices in supporting workforce
- May 28, 2020Lean in action: Cleaning, Painting, Finishing Div.
- May 28, 2020Memorial Day ceremony held at McClellan
- May 27, 2020Huntsville Center improves hazardous materials management
- May 19, 2020‘AMAZING STAFF’ -- Fort Rucker Schools closes out historic year, looks to future in new facility
- May 14, 2020Keep Calm, Carry On
- May 14, 2020Accountability vital to success for employees, ANAD
- May 14, 2020Mindfulness practice during social distancing
- May 14, 2020Crane safety: Pre-operational inspections and safe operations
- May 12, 2020COVID-19 RESPONSE -- Fort Rucker keeps General Order No. 1 in effect as some facilities reopen