Employee Spotlight: Justina Vantassel
By U.S. ArmyOctober 1, 2018
Name: Justina Vantassel
Job Title: Program AnalystHow Long Have You Been At Honolulu District and with USACE?
Oct2016; Little Rock District Feb2014-Sep2016What Is An Interesting Or Unique Fact About You Not Many People Know?
Danced Ballet In LondonWhat Are Your Hobbies Or Interests?
Swimming, Scuba, Snowboard, TravelingDescribe Your Job On A Daily Basis?
Calm, Storm, Calm, Storm, CalmWhat Do You Bring To The District That Sets You Apart From Others?
Variety of Federal Background Experience From Naf To Dod Contractor To GsWho Or What Inspires You?
My Children Inspire Me To Be A Good Role Model.What Goals (Personal Or Professional) Do You Hope To Accomplish In Your Position?
Complete My Dodfm Cert…..And PmpWhat Are You Passionate About?
For Everyone To Do The Right ThingAfter A Stressful Week, What Do You Do To Unwind?
Climbing Koko HeadWhat Do You Love About Honolulu District?
The Diversity of the Area of Responsibility.
- March 29, 2020Detroit District to begin construction on alternate care facility
- March 20, 2020Non-standard estate opens doors for dredged material placement sites
- March 20, 2020Lock and dam tow rail systems get upgrades
- March 20, 2020Silver Jackets help communities with emergency planning
- March 20, 2020Snow surveys get an upgrade
- March 20, 2020Emergency response activation includes new gadgets
- March 20, 2020U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, CNMI sign agreement for Saipan Beach Road Storm Damage Reduction study
- March 20, 20209th Mission Support Command Deputy Surgeon Saves a Life during a 7-Hour Flight Oversees
- March 16, 2020Pacific Pride Soldiers Planning to Promote Preventative Health in Palau
- March 12, 2020Tulsa District safety staff support U.S. Antarctic Program
- March 11, 2020Tiger Team welcomes the storm
- March 10, 2020From mid-Atlantic to Canada, Norfolk District foresters manage unique Army program
- March 5, 2020Employee Shoutout-New Chief of Maintenance Engineering for the Little Rock District
- February 27, 2020District Completes Critical Project 6 Months Ahead of Original Schedule
- February 26, 20202020 St. Paul District snow surveys
- February 25, 2020USACE Buffalo District substantially completes Stanford Run ecosystem restoration project