Employee Spotlight: Justina Vantassel
By U.S. ArmyOctober 1, 2018
Name: Justina Vantassel
Job Title: Program AnalystHow Long Have You Been At Honolulu District and with USACE?
Oct2016; Little Rock District Feb2014-Sep2016What Is An Interesting Or Unique Fact About You Not Many People Know?
Danced Ballet In LondonWhat Are Your Hobbies Or Interests?
Swimming, Scuba, Snowboard, TravelingDescribe Your Job On A Daily Basis?
Calm, Storm, Calm, Storm, CalmWhat Do You Bring To The District That Sets You Apart From Others?
Variety of Federal Background Experience From Naf To Dod Contractor To GsWho Or What Inspires You?
My Children Inspire Me To Be A Good Role Model.What Goals (Personal Or Professional) Do You Hope To Accomplish In Your Position?
Complete My Dodfm Cert…..And PmpWhat Are You Passionate About?
For Everyone To Do The Right ThingAfter A Stressful Week, What Do You Do To Unwind?
Climbing Koko HeadWhat Do You Love About Honolulu District?
The Diversity of the Area of Responsibility.
- July 3, 2020Army Corps to repair stilling basin at Foster J. Sayers Dam
- July 3, 2020Corps to Host Virtual Meeting on Youghiogheny River Lake Master Plan Revision
- June 30, 2020Fort Worth District employee honored as U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Project Manager of the Year
- June 30, 2020Oakdale resident selected for prestigious U.S. Army award
- June 30, 2020Lewiston resident selected for prestigious award
- June 30, 2020Eighth Army to tackle racism, bigotry with swift action
- June 29, 2020Michigan Guard staffs COVID-19 drive-thru testing site
- June 26, 2020U.S. Army Corps of Engineers resumes construction for Buffalo South breakwater repairs
- June 26, 2020Mols Named USACE 2020 PM of the Year
- June 25, 2020Fort Leavenworth school district staff, board members praised at meeting
- June 25, 20209th Mission Support Command Responds to COVID-19 Pandemic
- June 20, 20209th Mission Support Command Hosts Retirement Ceremony
- June 11, 20209th Mission Support Command, Theater Support Group Conducts Change of Command while complying to COVID-19 guidelines