Pledge to Our Customers
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2018
As a service provider organization, we are committed to providing
programs and services delivered with a sense of individual pride, professionalism,
and in keeping with the spirit of Army values and IMCOM principles.
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
deliver quality products and services.
build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
be kind and respectful to those we serve.
conduct ourselves professionally.
welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
take ownership of our actions.
- February 19, 2019OPINION: CES ignites leadership potential among Army Civilian Corps
- February 13, 2019US Army statement on military housing
- February 12, 2019New Army app provides mobile access to HR, pay records
- February 8, 20198th TSC Mortuary Affairs NCO receives Honorable Order of Saint Martin
- February 8, 2019Fort McCoy Garrison Leadership signs IMCOM Leadership Pledge
- February 7, 2019Army culinary program brings executive chef to JBLM
- February 4, 2019Ansbach Tax Center now open for customers
- February 1, 2019Foreign exchange program strengthens relationships, provides learning opportunities
- January 29, 2019Lengyel: National Guard committed to "long game" with State Partnership Program
- January 28, 2019Coastal numerical models provide more precise answers than ever before
- January 25, 2019WBAMC incentivizes customer service, patient experience
- January 24, 2019Proposed state legislation could provide Guardsmen equal pay during state activations
- January 22, 2019Depot improves processes, multiplying capability to provide warfighter readiness
- January 17, 2019MWR's Wood Shop offers hands-on help, expertise and custom work