Pledge to Our Customers
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2018
As a service provider organization, we are committed to providing
programs and services delivered with a sense of individual pride, professionalism,
and in keeping with the spirit of Army values and IMCOM principles.
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
deliver quality products and services.
build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
be kind and respectful to those we serve.
conduct ourselves professionally.
welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
take ownership of our actions.
- July 8, 2019From customer to commander: Cold Regions Test Center's Todd looks to future
- July 3, 2019Gyms on post charging for fitness classes
- July 1, 2019Day 5: 2019 XVIII Airborne Corps NCO and Soldier of the Year Competition
- June 28, 2019AMCOM Command Sergeant Major speaks to emerging leaders about honor
- June 24, 2019Day one: 2019 XVIII Airborne Corps NCO and Soldier of the Year Competition
- June 20, 2019U.S. Army Yuma Test Center welcomes new commander
- June 18, 2019Diversity, equity and inclusion vital in working toward Army's readiness goals
- June 13, 2019CRDAMC Soldiers recognized for their selfless service to the MEDCEN and communities
- June 11, 2019Soldiers with 9th Mission Support Command share their Father's Day love
- June 11, 2019Halvorsen: Children of Berlin valued freedom above all
- June 4, 2019Bringing Intel to Contracting
- June 4, 2019America -- 'We now call our home'
- May 29, 2019CMA values support from employee with roots in Cambodia