Pledge to Our Customers
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2018
As a service provider organization, we are committed to providing
programs and services delivered with a sense of individual pride, professionalism,
and in keeping with the spirit of Army values and IMCOM principles.�
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
deliver quality products and services.
build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
be kind and respectful to those we serve.
conduct ourselves professionally.
welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
take ownership of our actions.
- July 29, 2020902nd CBN provides critical pre-deployment training
- July 27, 2020Stackle Takes Command of USAISR
- July 24, 2020Advisory board provides Fort Campbell housing residents forum for improved communication
- July 22, 2020Tips for Success | Seven Questions Essential to Preparing FSCs for Large-Scale Combat Operations
- July 22, 2020Crisis Response | Mortuary Affairs Troops Provide Support to Civil Authorities During COVID-19
- July 22, 2020Face to the Field | AFSB, CLSE Link Generating Force, Operational Force to Deliver Strategic Capabilities
- July 21, 2020INNOVATION DAYS: CONCEPT, PROTOTYPE, DELIVER
- July 20, 2020Secretary of the Army appoints two new civilian aides
- July 17, 2020Depot deployments provide global warfighter readiness
- July 16, 2020Department of Defense Education Activity provides additional updates for the 2020-21 school year
- July 15, 2020A different glance from tradition, but experiencing R-Day is still same beast
- July 13, 2020Use of handwritten customs forms for mailing packages now set to end Aug. 13
- July 9, 202013R Soldiers drill on Firefinder radar setup