Pledge to Our Customers
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2018
As a service provider organization, we are committed to providing
programs and services delivered with a sense of individual pride, professionalism,
and in keeping with the spirit of Army values and IMCOM principles.
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
deliver quality products and services.
build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
be kind and respectful to those we serve.
conduct ourselves professionally.
welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
take ownership of our actions.
- February 20, 2020BAMC hosts tobacco cessation program for beneficiaries
- February 20, 2020Army P3T offers fitness training for pregnant, postpartum Soldiers
- February 19, 2020Military post offices to stop accepting handwritten customs forms
- February 18, 2020JMC Expands Workforce Culture with MCRP Interns
- February 18, 2020Army working improvements for Exceptional Family Member Program
- February 14, 2020Recycling program turns trash into dollars for Belvoir programs, facilities
- February 13, 2020Iron Chaplains create award-winning readiness program
- February 11, 2020LRMC's patient advocate considers communication key
- February 10, 2020ICE comments help garrison provide better services
- February 6, 2020Process improvements help Language Lab mission grow
- February 5, 2020USAG Ansbach Housing emphasizes customer service training for employees
- February 5, 2020Soldier reaches milestone with induction into elite organization
- February 5, 2020Warrior medics supporting critical Armed Services Blood Program
- February 4, 2020MVC responds to emergency service requests