Pledge to Our Customers
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2018
As a service provider organization, we are committed to providing
programs and services delivered with a sense of individual pride, professionalism,
and in keeping with the spirit of Army values and IMCOM principles.
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
deliver quality products and services.
build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
be kind and respectful to those we serve.
conduct ourselves professionally.
welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
take ownership of our actions.
- December 13, 2018Huntington District Volunteers in Community to Support Combined Federal Campaigns
- December 13, 2018Integrated Early Warning Sensors Provide Real-Time Battlefield Updates
- December 12, 2018Task Force Essayons Supports Coalition Mission to Defeat ISIS
- November 29, 2018Retired command sergeant major organizes annual Gold Star hunt for game
- November 27, 2018Civil Relief Act provides protection, benefit
- November 21, 2018Clinical pharmacist provides valuable preventive care tips
- November 21, 2018Postmaster encourages customers to mail early for holidays
- November 16, 2018Article 139 claims provide help for victims
- November 15, 2018Fort Bragg's 5-73 CAV contributes to Mounted Computing Environment customer test at NIE 18.2
- November 15, 2018ANAD provides rapid response for M4 modifications
- November 14, 2018Countering Organized Crime Workshop Shows Importance of Marshall Center Network, Family