Pledge to Our Customers
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2018
As a service provider organization, we are committed to providing
programs and services delivered with a sense of individual pride, professionalism,
and in keeping with the spirit of Army values and IMCOM principles.
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
deliver quality products and services.
build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
be kind and respectful to those we serve.
conduct ourselves professionally.
welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
take ownership of our actions.
- September 12, 2019Housing Town Halls Identify Solutions and Provide Progress Updates to Residents
- September 12, 2019Jackson provides sandbags for housing residents
- September 12, 2019USACE provides update on Dorian response activities
- September 12, 2019Internship Provides Cadets Mentorship from Army Nurses
- September 12, 2019JMC ensures ammo readiness through accountability
- September 12, 2019Soldier Holistic Lethality Demonstration provides insight into Soldier technology needs
- September 12, 2019Camp Zama's new 'Warrior Zone' provides recreation for single Soldiers
- September 12, 2019Help wanted: USAGs Japan, Okinawa need Emergency Placement Care providers
- September 12, 2019Retiree Appreciation Day provides financial, health services at Grafenwoehr and Ansbach
- September 12, 2019Contracting team provides operational support to joint forces
- September 12, 2019Ohio Guard members provide community medical care