Pledge to Our Customers
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2018
As a service provider organization, we are committed to providing
programs and services delivered with a sense of individual pride, professionalism,
and in keeping with the spirit of Army values and IMCOM principles.
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
deliver quality products and services.
build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
be kind and respectful to those we serve.
conduct ourselves professionally.
welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
take ownership of our actions.
- May 21, 2019ANZAC Day provides opportunity for fellowship
- May 21, 2019Army lab organizes robot teammates workshop
- May 16, 2019Allyn provides leadership lessons to ALx audience
- May 16, 2019Garrison, 16th SB partner to increase post office hours
- May 13, 2019Fort Benning hosts visit for mental health providers who treat troops, veterans, for trauma
- May 13, 2019Picatinny organization recognized for high-quality weapon systems software
- May 7, 2019BAMC Auxiliary provides grants to help support patient care
- May 7, 2019Organizing for the future
- May 4, 2019Annual conference gives service organization platform for 'collective voice'
- May 1, 20191ABCT, 3ID Soldiers provide feedback for JLTV improvements
- April 30, 2019Innovative Underwater Camera System Provides Unique View of Alaska's Murky Depths
- April 30, 2019USACRC commander provides safety update at annual aviation summit
- April 30, 2019Fort Knox Freight Office providing limited services until May 15
- April 9, 2019HRC honors Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month with pledge