By Sgt. Alexis VelezJuly 20, 2018
Fuerzas Comando is an annual multinational special operational forces skills competition sponsored by U.S. Southern Command and hosted this year by the Ministry of Public Security, Panama.
Through friendly competition, this exercise promotes interoperability, military-to-military relationships, increases training knowledge, and improves regional security. Cooperation and integration among partner nations is crucial in confronting transnational challenges.
Fuerzas Comando 2018 started on Monday 16 with the participation of 17 countries from the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and the United States participated in the ceremony. (Photo by Army Sgt.: Alexis Velez)
- September 13, 2019xTechSearch, a different kind of competition
- September 12, 2019Facilities opeartions specialist keyed-up on security
- September 12, 2019What to know before you visit the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial
- September 12, 2019Security Enterprise makes quick delivery of first Strykers to Thailand
- September 12, 2019USARPAC Best Warriors train for Army competition
- September 12, 2019USAMRDC Soldiers Rise Up, Dig Deep for Shot at Best Medic Glory
- September 12, 2019Marshall Center Participants Improve English Language Skills for Security Studies Program
- September 12, 2019Army selects semi-finalists in small businesses competition
- September 12, 2019Social media security: Tips from an Army special agent
- September 12, 2019From fitness guru to beauty queen, Army officer crushes goals while helping others