By Sgt. Alexis VelezJuly 20, 2018
Fuerzas Comando is an annual multinational special operational forces skills competition sponsored by U.S. Southern Command and hosted this year by the Ministry of Public Security, Panama.
Through friendly competition, this exercise promotes interoperability, military-to-military relationships, increases training knowledge, and improves regional security. Cooperation and integration among partner nations is crucial in confronting transnational challenges.
Fuerzas Comando 2018 started on Monday 16 with the participation of 17 countries from the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and the United States participated in the ceremony. (Photo by Army Sgt.: Alexis Velez)
- December 13, 201875th Field Artillery Brigade Soldiers win quarterly chef competition
- December 13, 2018Wreaths Across America at Camp Lewis Cemetery Saturday
- December 12, 2018Zama JROTC places second in Pacific East District air rifle competition
- December 10, 2018MIT cadet earns two bronze medals in elite martial arts competition
- December 8, 2018America's First Corps and Japan Northern Army, Yama Sakura Cultural Exchange
- December 7, 2018ESPORTS warriors wanted: Army seeks Soldiers for competitive online gaming team
- December 6, 2018America bids goodbye to President George H.W. Bush
- December 3, 2018Special Forces Soldiers Lifting Competition
- December 3, 2018Day two of America's First Corps' 2-Gun Sharpshooter Competition
- November 30, 2018Cyber-strategy competitions helping develop future leaders
- November 30, 2018Best Warrior Competition