By Sgt. Alexis VelezJuly 20, 2018
Fuerzas Comando is an annual multinational special operational forces skills competition sponsored by U.S. Southern Command and hosted this year by the Ministry of Public Security, Panama.
Through friendly competition, this exercise promotes interoperability, military-to-military relationships, increases training knowledge, and improves regional security. Cooperation and integration among partner nations is crucial in confronting transnational challenges.
Fuerzas Comando 2018 started on Monday 16 with the participation of 17 countries from the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and the United States participated in the ceremony. (Photo by Army Sgt.: Alexis Velez)
- February 6, 2019USARPAC host EOD competition, top team identified
- February 6, 2019Security assistance training readies advisers for overseas
- February 6, 2019Fort Bragg Career Counselors win FORSCOM competition
- February 4, 2019Guard civil support teams tackled security at Super Bowl
- February 2, 2019USACE supports the security mission in Afghanistan
- February 1, 20194/2CR prepares for U.S. Army's 2019 Gainey Cup Best Scout Squad Competition
- January 30, 2019I Corps crowns 2019 IG NCO of the Year
- January 25, 2019Ranger competition generates best of the best
- January 25, 2019Marshall Center Seminar Examines Threats to Europe from the MENA Region
- January 24, 2019Competition seasons Soldier's cooking creativity
- January 23, 2019Surety guarantees weapons security
- January 15, 2019Maintenance symposium explores supply chain management and additive manufacturing