Fort Knox's Ireland Clinis hosts june 14 topping off ceremony
By Fort Knox Public AffairsJune 14, 2018
Ireland clinic hosts June 14 topping off ceremony
Ireland Army Health Clinic officials will host a topping off ceremony today, 10-11 a.m., at the future facility's construction site to recognize emplacement of the last beam in the new facility.
During the ceremony, commanders' coins from major on-post organizations will be affixed to the beam as well as a Fort Knox Medical Department Activity-branded tile in recognition of Fort Knox MEDDAC's centennial. Additionally, the beam will be stenciled with the Fort Knox centennial logo in honor of the installation's 100-year history.
Following the ceremony, the beam will be moved, hoisted and welded into place.
- June 14, 2018Recycle Program earns funds for Fort Knox while helping environment
- June 14, 2018Cadets arrive for summer camp at Fort Knox
- June 13, 2018Nationally ranked Fort Knox runner hoping for spot at 2018 Junior Olympics
- June 11, 2018Innovation in the Army needs to come from the top down and the ground up
- June 8, 2018SMDC's 2018 regional Best Warriors descend on Colorado Springs to compete for top honors
- June 7, 2018PS Magazine editor retiring with top awards
- June 7, 2018Teddy Bear Clinic provides cross-training opportunities
- June 7, 2018Developmentally delayed patients find hope at Faith Clinic
- June 5, 2018MEDCOM top enlisted visits WBAMC
- June 5, 2018AMC top employees recognized for inspiring efficiency, quality
- June 1, 2018Madigan nurse earns top valor award
- June 1, 2018USASOC aims to top response rate of 2017 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey
- May 31, 2018Rediscovering Fort Knox: Post Cemetery resting place for POWs during, after World War II
- May 31, 2018Fort Knox Soldiers tackle the unexpected with camaraderie, perseverance during Best Warrior
- May 30, 2018CENTENNIAL: Massive war led to massive growth, change at Fort Knox
- May 29, 2018Guthrie Clinic stands down for safety