VIDEO: Fort Benning hosts summit for emerging leaders in safety profession
By Ms. Shannon Ogletree (Benning)June 8, 2018
FORT BENNING, Ga. (June 8, 2018) -- The Maneuver Center of Excellence hosted the second Career Program 12 Emerging Leader Summit June 4 through 8 at Fort Benning, Georgia.
CP-12 Safety Professionals from foreign and domestic offices visited training sites throughout the installation to learn about protocols and safety procedures to better help Soldiers and individuals remain safe at their units.
The summit provided opportunities for interactive learning. The safety professional career program consists of 22 different job series engaged in readiness, safety and security to mitigate the risks for Soldiers.
To learn more about safety, visit "Safety at the U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center" in the "Related Links" section on this page.
- September 20, 20188A Safety Gram Chuseok Holiday
- September 19, 2018CRDAMC Emergency Medicine residents prepare for battlefield medicine
- September 18, 2018Army Reserve lawyers support emergency operations during Hurricane Florence
- September 17, 2018A time of emergency means it's time to serve for this South Carolina National Guardsman
- September 15, 2018Emergency Family Assistance Center mobilizes for hurricane
- September 13, 2018Directorate of Emergency Services (DES)
- September 12, 2018Behavioral health knowledge sharing at annual summit
- September 4, 2018'Prepare for worst': Take time to take stock of what you need in case of disaster
- August 31, 2018Georgia Guard participated in 1958 Labor Day road safety blitz
- August 23, 2018Fort Benning, Columbus emergency services enable notional WHINSEC lifesaving mission
- August 16, 2018Annual safety summit provides practical experience, lessons learned