By Kari HawkinsJune 5, 2018
REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala. - U.S. Army Materiel Command announced the recipients of the prestigious Louis Dellamonica Award for Outstanding AMC Personnel of the Year for 2017.
Annually, AMC military and civilian employees below the rank of General Officer and Senior Executive Service are nominated for this award from across the organization, which spans all 50 states and more than 150 countries, and is comprised of more than 64,000 employees.
The recognition is awarded to AMC employees whose work accomplishments have significantly contributed to Army Materiel Command's mission, goals and objectives, and who have demonstrated an ability to inspire coworkers to improve the efficiency and quality of their work. The award is named in honor of Louis Dellamonica, a general engineer whose 65-year career at Hawthorne Army Depot, Nevada, exemplified integrity, innovation, leadership and outstanding dedication to Army Materiel Command's mission.
The awardees for the Louis Dellamonica Award for Outstanding AMC Personnel of the Year for 2017 are:
• John M. German - Headquarters, U.S. Army Materiel Command
• Heather L. Hamilton - Headquarters, U.S. Army Materiel Command
• Wade Pasquarella - U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command
• William L. Kaundart - U.S. Army Security Assistance Command
• Lt. Col. Toney R. Stephenson - U.S. Army Contracting Command
• Jason McDonald - U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command
• Charlie R. Gonzalez - U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command
• Walter L. Hall - U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command
• Michael F. Pohland - U.S. Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity
• Robert G. Bernazzani - U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command
• Floyd H. Bavery - U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command