Bermerton Armed Forces Day Parade
By Capt. Jennie Armstrong (593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command)May 19, 2018
The Soldiers from 593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, 62nd Medical Brigade, 13th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion and I Corp Band participated in the Bremerton Armed Forces Day Parade in downtown Bremerton today.
The Kitsap Credit Union Armed Forces Day Parade held in Bremerton is the largest and longest running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation. This year is the 71st year of the event, held on the third Saturday in May in downtown Bremerton.
The parade is held every year to celebrate all of the Armed Forces. The parade includes all branches of the military, police and firefighters, youth organizations, dignitaries, commercial businesses, car clubs and more.
- September 21, 2018Ribbon cutting held at Fort Riley for playground equipment
- September 14, 2018Sustainability Expo at Fort Drum showcases latest in product innovations, service initiatives
- September 11, 2018Rising Thunder 18 Combined Arms Rehearsal
- September 6, 2018Sustainment Soldier SACP
- September 6, 2018September-October 2018 issue of Army Sustainment
- September 4, 2018Washington - Malaysia host two day planning conference to road map SPP exchanges
- September 4, 2018Soldier takes hobby to next level, competes in Armed Forces Triathlon
- September 4, 2018101st Resolute Support Sustainment Brigade farewells Sliwinski, welcomes Barton
- August 31, 2018Theater logistics support center celebrates 20 years of sustaining Europe
- August 31, 2018The Forgotten Sustainer
- August 31, 2018The Synthetic Training Environment revolutionizes sustainment training
- August 31, 2018Acquisition efforts to modernize Army sustainment