Bermerton Armed Forces Day Parade
By Capt. Jennie Armstrong (593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command)May 19, 2018
The Soldiers from 593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, 62nd Medical Brigade, 13th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion and I Corp Band participated in the Bremerton Armed Forces Day Parade in downtown Bremerton today.
The Kitsap Credit Union Armed Forces Day Parade held in Bremerton is the largest and longest running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation. This year is the 71st year of the event, held on the third Saturday in May in downtown Bremerton.
The parade is held every year to celebrate all of the Armed Forces. The parade includes all branches of the military, police and firefighters, youth organizations, dignitaries, commercial businesses, car clubs and more.
- December 5, 2019Veterans Day: A time to serve and honor service
- December 5, 20192019 Fort Riley Herpetological Survey
- December 5, 2019SecArmy focuses on housing concerns
- December 4, 201975th anniversary of Menton Day
- December 2, 2019Mich. Guard affirms partnership at Latvia Independence Day parade
- November 27, 2019CAC welcomes first liaison officer from Mexico
- November 26, 2019NCOA hosts their first GAFPB competition
- November 21, 2019OPM-SANG recalls tragic day as bombing anniversary recognized
- November 21, 2019USASOC Memorial Plaza
- November 19, 2019Multi Service Support for Naval Hospital Bremerton's Multi Service Unit
- November 18, 2019Mihail Kogalniceanu Air Base Remembrance Day Ceremony
- November 14, 2019Fort Knox officials announce Dec. 5 Christmas tree lighting ceremony
- November 14, 2019Army band at Fort Benning sees itself as 'handshake' between Army, public
- November 12, 2019Advising on defense health
- November 12, 2019Devens RFTA honors Veterans
- November 12, 2019Military leaders, local club owners working together to curb alcohol-related incidents