Bermerton Armed Forces Day Parade
By Capt. Jennie Armstrong (593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command)May 19, 2018
The Soldiers from 593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, 62nd Medical Brigade, 13th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion and I Corp Band participated in the Bremerton Armed Forces Day Parade in downtown Bremerton today.
The Kitsap Credit Union Armed Forces Day Parade held in Bremerton is the largest and longest running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation. This year is the 71st year of the event, held on the third Saturday in May in downtown Bremerton.
The parade is held every year to celebrate all of the Armed Forces. The parade includes all branches of the military, police and firefighters, youth organizations, dignitaries, commercial businesses, car clubs and more.
- April 5, 2019Army Reserve-PR Soldiers qualify for the German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge
- April 3, 2019ARMEDCOM bids farewell to outgoing commander; welcomes new leadership
- April 1, 2019Combined Arms Center establishes Center for the Army Profession and Leadership
- March 29, 2019Blood, no sweat and only a few tears
- March 20, 2019Sisters in Arms -- 1st TSC launches new mentorship program
- March 19, 2019Armed Services Blood Program to conduct blood drive on Fort Campbell
- March 19, 2019U.S. Army Small Arms Championship winners announced
- March 19, 2019RHC-C Telehealth expert retires
- March 11, 2019Brothers in Arms: American and Polish Soldiers unite in celebration
- March 9, 2019Malaysian Armed Forces host Washington National Guard for Bersama Warrior
- March 8, 2019The Inaugural Air Force Pitch Day: New contracts and new partners
- March 7, 2019Annual depot Prayer Breakfast held
- March 6, 2019RHC-P hosts Singapore Armed Forces for forensic dentistry global health engagement
- March 4, 2019Combined Arms Center releases new Army-specific military deception doctrine
- February 26, 2019Army takes down Marines to win Armed Forces wrestling