Bermerton Armed Forces Day Parade
By Capt. Jennie Armstrong (593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command)May 30, 2018
The Soldiers from 593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, 62nd Medical Brigade, 13th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion and I Corp Band participated in the Bremerton Armed Forces Day Parade in downtown Bremerton today.
The Kitsap Credit Union Armed Forces Day Parade held in Bremerton is the largest and longest running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation. This year is the 71st year of the event, held on the third Saturday in May in downtown Bremerton.
The parade is held every year to celebrate all of the Armed Forces. The parade includes all branches of the military, police and firefighters, youth organizations, dignitaries, commercial businesses, car clubs and more.
- July 9, 2020Blood donor restrictions relax, thousands now eligible to save lives
- July 9, 2020Smith takes reins at Anniston Munitions Center
- July 8, 2020Col. Ben Patrick McFall III assumes command of U.S. Army Yuma Proving Ground
- July 6, 2020SMDC names 2020 Best Warriors
- July 6, 2020Lombardo takes responsibility of Combined Arms Center-Training
- July 6, 2020CELEBRATING FREEDOM -- Fort Rucker July 4 celebration a big hit for attendees, officials
- July 1, 2020Arizona National Guard builds on Navajo military legacy
- June 30, 2020ACLC Sgt. Maj. retires after more than 30 years of service
- June 29, 2020Cook appointed to the Senior Executive Service as resource management assistant deputy chief of staff
- June 29, 2020Dental Health Command-Pacific change of command ceremony, Tomsett takes command
- June 27, 20204th Cavalry Brigade welcomes new commander during pandemic
- June 26, 2020100th Missile Defense Brigade conducts unique training
- June 26, 2020Immigrant to Army general: Michael retires
- June 25, 20202020 CBRN School Regimental Week events held virtually
- June 25, 2020Firing range, cleaning line reduce time wasted, ensure Army readiness at ANAD