Bermerton Armed Forces Day Parade
By Capt. Jennie Armstrong (593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command)May 19, 2018
The Soldiers from 593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, 62nd Medical Brigade, 13th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion and I Corp Band participated in the Bremerton Armed Forces Day Parade in downtown Bremerton today.
The Kitsap Credit Union Armed Forces Day Parade held in Bremerton is the largest and longest running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation. This year is the 71st year of the event, held on the third Saturday in May in downtown Bremerton.
The parade is held every year to celebrate all of the Armed Forces. The parade includes all branches of the military, police and firefighters, youth organizations, dignitaries, commercial businesses, car clubs and more.
- June 21, 2018Military kids learn football fundamentals: Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert leads ProCamps event held
- June 21, 2018Just in time for summer, Wellness Division holds water challenge
- June 19, 2018Mongolian Armed Forces, U.S. Navy provide healthcare outreach in Mongolia
- June 18, 2018304th Military Intelligence Battalion Changes Command
- June 15, 2018Saber Strike 18 comes to a close
- June 15, 20182ID holds Deputy Commanding Generals' Patch Ceremony at new Korea base
- June 12, 2018Sustainers of the Pacific
- June 11, 2018HHC 201st E-MIB Conducts Change of Responsibility
- June 11, 2018Reconnaissance and security excursion: Sustaining the fight at the National Training Center
- June 8, 20183SB Families Prepare for Soldiers' Return
- June 8, 2018536th Support Maintenance Company redeploys from CENTCOM
- June 5, 2018Thousands of visitors attend Fort McCoy's 2018 Armed Forces Day Open House
- June 5, 2018The sustainment brigade staff's critical path
- June 5, 2018Functional and integrating cells within sustainment brigade staffs
- June 2, 2018369th Sustainment Brigade St. Christopher Awards
- June 1, 2018'Big Red One' color guard represents division in Chicago Memorial Day parade