Bermerton Armed Forces Day Parade
By Capt. Jennie Armstrong (593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command)May 19, 2018
The Soldiers from 593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, 62nd Medical Brigade, 13th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion and I Corp Band participated in the Bremerton Armed Forces Day Parade in downtown Bremerton today.
The Kitsap Credit Union Armed Forces Day Parade held in Bremerton is the largest and longest running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation. This year is the 71st year of the event, held on the third Saturday in May in downtown Bremerton.
The parade is held every year to celebrate all of the Armed Forces. The parade includes all branches of the military, police and firefighters, youth organizations, dignitaries, commercial businesses, car clubs and more.
- February 15, 2019Job Fair to be held at Fort Knox's Sadowski Center Feb. 21
- February 15, 2019Hohenfels workshop focuses on modernization, growth
- February 15, 2019Hell Fighters receive heroes' welcome 100 years ago in New York
- February 10, 2019Corps, counties meet to collaborate on flood-risk management, share best practices
- February 8, 2019MCoE, Fort Benning general speaks African-American representation in leader roles in combat arms
- February 5, 2019Germans celebrate Fasching with parades, fairs
- January 31, 2019Ring Melt held at West Point for first time, 55 rings donated
- January 23, 2019National Guard Soldiers compete for German armed forces badge
- January 16, 2019Article 32 Hearing to be Held for Accused Soldier
- January 11, 2019Brothers in Arms: Twin Brothers Serve Together in 101st Combat Aviation Brigade
- January 8, 2019Sisters in Arms