Bermerton Armed Forces Day Parade
By Capt. Jennie Armstrong (593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command)May 19, 2018
The Soldiers from 593rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, 62nd Medical Brigade, 13th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion and I Corp Band participated in the Bremerton Armed Forces Day Parade in downtown Bremerton today.
The Kitsap Credit Union Armed Forces Day Parade held in Bremerton is the largest and longest running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation. This year is the 71st year of the event, held on the third Saturday in May in downtown Bremerton.
The parade is held every year to celebrate all of the Armed Forces. The parade includes all branches of the military, police and firefighters, youth organizations, dignitaries, commercial businesses, car clubs and more.
- August 20, 2019Deployed Siblings: Kelsey and James Harty
- August 19, 2019U.S. Army Soldiers Conduct Heavy Equipment Transporter Staff Exchange with Lebanese Armed Forces
- August 17, 2019Burt's Knights Conduct Combined Arms Live-Fire Exercises
- August 15, 2019Medical workshop focuses on partnership and knowledge sharing to help save lives on the battlefield
- August 14, 2019Tobyhanna takes on task of sustaining CATR kits
- August 14, 2019Lifeliners in the Field: 101st Sustainment Brigade Soldiers Train to Sustain for Eagle Talon II
- August 14, 2019KFOR Monthly Military Police Meeting Shows a United Force
- August 9, 20191st TSC Works to Ensure Personnel Have a Plan to Keep Safe
- August 9, 2019New initiative captures sustainability award for the Army Corps
- August 8, 2019Combined Arms Center launches new mission command doctrine
- August 7, 2019Army Futures enhances small-arms weapons through optimized power sources
- August 6, 2019The 377th Theater Sustainment Command transitions to new leadership
- August 6, 2019JMC's storage reform efforts increase munitions readiness
- August 1, 2019JBLM Soldiers March in Seafair Torchlight Parade
- July 25, 2019Joint Force Sustainment
- July 16, 2019Task Force Sinai Welcomes New Commander