Department of the Army announces upcoming XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters deployment
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMay 22, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the fall 2018 deployment of the XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to Iraq.
The XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters will replace III Corps Headquarters as part of a regular rotation of forces to support Operation Inherent Resolve.
For more information contact the XVIII Airborne Corps public affairs officer, Col. Joseph Scrocca, firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 910-907-5290.
- April 19, 2019Soldier reflects on her 2004 deployment to Iraq
- April 19, 2019Army National Guard providing sustainment in Iraq
- April 18, 2019North Korea's Medical Capabilities presented by Dr. John Linton
- April 12, 20192019 Fort McCoy Vigilant Triad exercise included simulated HAZMAT response, CP Railroad support
- April 11, 2019State of the USACE Environmental Program
- April 10, 2019General recognizes security officer wounded in Iraq IED attack
- April 10, 2019Dakota Family 'Leads the Way'
- April 4, 201920th CBRNE Command Ensures Safety by Operationalizing Headquarters Move
- April 2, 2019Ireland Army Health Clinic and Fort Knox MEDDAC conducting job fair April 18
- March 27, 2019Brave Rifles and Bastogne hand-off mission in Iraq
- March 19, 2019U.S. Army Garrison Italy seeks proposals for build-to-lease housing project
- March 5, 2019Rappelling Dragons: XVIII Airborne Corps conducts air assault training