Department of the Army announces upcoming XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters deployment
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMay 22, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the fall 2018 deployment of the XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to Iraq.
The XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters will replace III Corps Headquarters as part of a regular rotation of forces to support Operation Inherent Resolve.
For more information contact the XVIII Airborne Corps public affairs officer, Col. Joseph Scrocca, firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 910-907-5290.
- June 14, 2018Maroon Surge 18: USAMMCE Soldiers execute medical logistics mission
- June 14, 2018Army Reserve Soldier trains alongside active duty casualty liaison team - Saber Strike 18
- June 14, 2018Maroon Surge '18: Dental teams exercise forensic mission
- June 13, 2018Contracting Soldiers travel down under for Hamel 18
- June 12, 2018Photo Essay: Operations for Combat Support Training Exercise 86-18-04 at Fort McCoy
- June 12, 2018Deep cleaning on behalf of Benicia's departed
- June 12, 2018Puerto Rico National Guard military police use hurricane-tested experiences in Saber Strike 18
- June 11, 2018Conquering the language barrier at Saber Strike 18
- June 8, 2018Michigan Army National Guard press unit supports Saber Strike 18
- June 6, 2018Kentucky Army National Guard brings the firepower to Saber Strike 18
- June 4, 2018Army Reserve personnel accountability teams support Saber Strike 18
- June 4, 2018Alpha Battery poised for Saber Strike 18
- June 4, 2018A wash and dry keeps spirits high during Saber Strike 18
- May 31, 2018Eighteen graduate ANAD's Pathways high school program
- May 29, 2018MP brigade sets stage for Saber Strike 18
- May 27, 2018US, Singapore armies conclude Tiger Balm 18