Department of the Army announces upcoming XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters deployment
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMay 22, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the fall 2018 deployment of the XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to Iraq.
The XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters will replace III Corps Headquarters as part of a regular rotation of forces to support Operation Inherent Resolve.
For more information contact the XVIII Airborne Corps public affairs officer, Col. Joseph Scrocca, firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 910-907-5290.
- September 12, 2019XVIII Airborne Celebrates 75 years with Morning PT
- September 12, 201925ID Sling Load Operation
- September 12, 201925ID Sling Load Operations
- September 12, 2019Airport seizure training adds to capabilities of Fort McCoy
- September 12, 2019Range operations enhance mission readiness
- September 12, 2019Aerial Delivery Validation
- September 12, 20191st Special Forces Group (Airborne) Soldier dies from wounds sustained in combat
- September 12, 2019DoT pilots credentialing for 88Ms
- September 12, 2019Health coverage changes at age 18 include HIPAA privacy protection
- September 12, 2019U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center holds Multi-Domain Operations Joint Technology
- September 12, 2019JBLM conducts mortar training Aug. 18 through Aug. 22
- September 12, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps memorializes fallen leader