Department of the Army announces upcoming XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters deployment
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMay 22, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the fall 2018 deployment of the XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to Iraq.
The XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters will replace III Corps Headquarters as part of a regular rotation of forces to support Operation Inherent Resolve.
For more information contact the XVIII Airborne Corps public affairs officer, Col. Joseph Scrocca, firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 910-907-5290.
- October 30, 2019CSM Torres onboard as CSM Ulloth moves onto IMCOM headquarters
- October 28, 2019School name change reflects scope of capabilities
- October 28, 2019Fort Bragg Civil Affairs teams compete to see who's the best
- October 25, 2019District opens house for business opportunities
- October 25, 2019USAG Ansbach Conducts ILEC Training
- October 24, 2019Army Reserve officer's passion for Jiu-Jitsu keeps him ready to serve
- October 24, 2019Informational Meeting for Tulsa West Tulsa Draft Report
- October 24, 201948th IBCT celebrates redeployment with Uncasing Ceremony
- October 23, 2019The Oak Tree: a symbol of community
- October 22, 2019Medics train for lifesaving with Army Guard medevac aircrews
- October 18, 2019Singular Army command opens new headquarters, dedicates memorial to mark 15th anniversary
- October 18, 2019Guardians deploy to support Theater Gateway operations
- October 18, 2019Domestic violence event raises awareness at Hood Stadium
- October 18, 2019State Department honors NY Guard Soldier for Iraq service
- October 16, 2019Singular command moves into new headquarters, celebrates birthday
- October 10, 2019FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER