Department of the Army announces upcoming XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters deployment
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMay 22, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the fall 2018 deployment of the XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to Iraq.
The XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters will replace III Corps Headquarters as part of a regular rotation of forces to support Operation Inherent Resolve.
For more information contact the XVIII Airborne Corps public affairs officer, Col. Joseph Scrocca, firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 910-907-5290.
- February 14, 2019101st Airborne Division Welcomes New Commanding General
- February 14, 2019Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, 1st IO Battalion, welcomes new commander
- February 13, 2019USAG Japan fire department named best large department in Pacific
- February 12, 2019Saber Strike 18: Unopposed Wet Gap Crossing
- February 8, 2019Retired officer who lost legs in Iraq talks of faith at Fort Benning prayer breakfast
- February 8, 2019USAG RP fire department receives 2018 IMCOM-Europe awards
- February 7, 20197th SFG(A) support to Hurricane Michael relief efforts
- February 1, 2019Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, 319th Military Intelligence Battalion tests readiness
- January 29, 2019Soldier makes tails wag in Mississippi
- January 18, 2019FORSCOM Frontline - Jan. 18, 2019
- January 14, 2019Medical Simulation Training Center offers exclusive medic training for soldiers in the Pacific
- January 11, 2019Farewell