Department of the Army announces upcoming XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters deployment
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMay 22, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the fall 2018 deployment of the XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to Iraq.
The XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters will replace III Corps Headquarters as part of a regular rotation of forces to support Operation Inherent Resolve.
For more information contact the XVIII Airborne Corps public affairs officer, Col. Joseph Scrocca, email@example.com, by phone at 910-907-5290.
- October 5, 2018Kansas City District delivers $328 million in project awards for Fiscal Year '18
- October 5, 2018Airborne dozers put the jab in Engineers' MOTSU knockout
- October 2, 2018Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works announces Regulatory Guidance Letter 18-01
- October 1, 2018U.S. and Indian armies complete exercise Yudh Abhyas 18
- September 28, 2018Opposing force - interoperable and ready for Saber Junction 18
- September 25, 2018Kandahar Airfield fire department train Afghan National Police, army
- September 24, 2018Secretary of the Army visits former unit at multinational Saber Junction exercise
- September 22, 2018Airborne engineers work with Corps to put 'blades in dirt'
- September 21, 2018Panther Paratroopers Conduct Nighttime Airborne Operation
- September 14, 2018Exercise Rising Thunder 18 Ends with Strengthened Bonds
- September 13, 2018Rising Thunder 18 Strykers at Sunrise Video Link
- August 30, 2018I Corps and JBLM host Exercise Courage Dawn 18