Department of the Army announces upcoming XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters deployment
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMay 22, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the fall 2018 deployment of the XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to Iraq.
The XVIII Airborne Corps Headquarters will replace III Corps Headquarters as part of a regular rotation of forces to support Operation Inherent Resolve.
For more information contact the XVIII Airborne Corps public affairs officer, Col. Joseph Scrocca, email@example.com, by phone at 910-907-5290.
- February 14, 2020Command Sgt. Major leads from the front, earns airborne wings
- February 13, 2020Iron Chaplains create award-winning readiness program
- February 13, 202067 years and counting: Fort Bragg holds National Prayer Breakfast
- February 13, 2020HRC, Brazilian army leaders discuss talent management
- February 13, 2020America's First Corps completes WFX 20-3
- February 13, 2020Airborne test jumpers apply risk reduction tests before equipment tests begin
- February 13, 2020Sustainers learn about allied partner's storied history
- February 11, 2020Renovated fitness trail reopened at Moon Lake
- February 11, 2020Army announces activation of additional corps headquarters
- February 5, 2020Four kids disappeared in an Alaska blizzard. They were found alive, 18 miles from home.
- February 4, 2020Soldiers exceed expectations during base defense exercise
- February 4, 2020Camp Zama ACS provides Soldier and Family Readiness Group training
- January 28, 2020From the desert to the cockpit: Army Reserve officer, aviator shares her story
- January 27, 2020Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works visits USACE's Albuquerque District