RIA workforce participate in lunch time walk to learn about SHARP
By Greg Wilson, ASC Public AffairsApril 27, 2018
April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month. At Rock Island Arsenal, Illinois on April 26, Soldiers, civilians and contractors used their lunch time to participate in a walk designed to educate them about SHARP, the Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program. Greg Wilson, ASC Public Affairs, files this video report.
- July 18, 2019Vice chief: Combating sexual assault relies on building cohesive units
- July 16, 2019Battle Group Poland participates in epic 'Tank Battle'
- July 15, 2019'Walking blood banks' fill gap for medical care in field environment
- July 12, 2019Fort Jackson shares heat casualty prevention tips with community
- July 5, 2019Fort Sill Soldiers, Altus Airmen connect at obstacle course
- July 3, 2019ASMDA scholars attend Space Camp
- July 3, 2019Industrial hygienists serve as 'eyes and ears of preventative medicine' on post
- July 3, 2019From the "Land Down Under" to Deutschland
- July 3, 2019US Soldiers, allies participate in night fire exercise
- July 2, 2019SHARP Summit at Ford Island
- June 28, 2019Iowa Guard Soldiers participate in Saber Guardian
- June 27, 2019Fort Sill celebrates LGBT Pride Month