RIA workforce participate in lunch time walk to learn about SHARP
By Greg Wilson, ASC Public AffairsApril 27, 2018
April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month. At Rock Island Arsenal, Illinois on April 26, Soldiers, civilians and contractors used their lunch time to participate in a walk designed to educate them about SHARP, the Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program. Greg Wilson, ASC Public Affairs, files this video report.
- December 12, 2018YOUR ENVIRONMENT: Use precautions to prevent tick bites
- December 10, 2018Former Natick Soldier participates in George H. W. Bush funeral
- December 7, 2018Lessons help keeps students SHARP
- December 3, 2018National drunk and drugged driving prevention month
- November 30, 2018SDDC hosts Journey to Leadership II participants
- November 26, 2018Cigarette Smoking: The leading cause of preventable death in the U.S.
- November 20, 2018Historical Walking Tour of Yongsan Garrison
- November 18, 2018'Task Force Bulldog' kicks off Walk to Korea
- November 15, 2018Drumming, flutes featured during luncheon
- November 9, 2018Rock Island Arsenal hosts SHARP Teal Bake-Off