March 2018 Nominative Sergeants Major Assignments
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 28, 2018
The Sergeant Major of the Army announces the following Sergeants Major assignments:
Command Sergeant Major Jerimiah E. Gan, 1st Engineer Brigade, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri to Command Sergeant Major, US Army Training Center and Fort Jackson, Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
Command Sergeant Major Michael J. Perry III, CJTF-OIR Sustainment Directorate Sergeant Major to Command Sergeant Major, Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM), Fort Lee, Virginia.
Command Sergeant Major Thomas R. Oates, 32nd Medical Brigade, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas to Command Sergeant Major, Brooke Army Medical Center, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas.
Command Sergeant Major Frank C. Gutierrez Jr., Research Development and Engineering Command to Command Sergeant Major, Communications-Electronics Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
- December 3, 2018U.S. Army Operational Test Command welcomes new command sergeant major
- November 30, 2018Madigan WTB sergeant named top in Army
- November 30, 2018Soldier for Life -- Transition Assistance Program magazine launched
- November 29, 2018Fort Sill junior NCOs focus of three-day workshop
- November 25, 2018Word Of Wisdom
- November 21, 2018Fort Wainwright hosts Thanksgiving feast
- November 15, 2018Dad, twins have 'identical' stories
- November 14, 2018A Town Hall Meeting with SMA
- November 9, 2018First sergeants honored with historical award
- November 8, 2018Army G-4 sergeant major visits Oahu sustainers
- November 8, 2018Corpus Christi Army Depot welcomes new sergeant major to depot, community
- November 5, 2018Soldier learns more about D-Day and grandfather during staff ride
- October 26, 2018Drill sergeants, non-commissioned officers, Soldiers compete for coveted titles