March 2018 Nominative Sergeants Major Assignments
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 28, 2018
The Sergeant Major of the Army announces the following Sergeants Major assignments:
Command Sergeant Major Jerimiah E. Gan, 1st Engineer Brigade, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri to Command Sergeant Major, US Army Training Center and Fort Jackson, Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
Command Sergeant Major Michael J. Perry III, CJTF-OIR Sustainment Directorate Sergeant Major to Command Sergeant Major, Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM), Fort Lee, Virginia.
Command Sergeant Major Thomas R. Oates, 32nd Medical Brigade, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas to Command Sergeant Major, Brooke Army Medical Center, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas.
Command Sergeant Major Frank C. Gutierrez Jr., Research Development and Engineering Command to Command Sergeant Major, Communications-Electronics Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
- May 24, 20198th MP Bde welcomes new Command sergeant Major
- May 24, 2019Fort Jackson earns DHR excellence award
- May 24, 2019Fort Jackson observes Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- May 23, 2019MG Sargent welcomes Army Medical Department Students to JBSA
- May 23, 2019Medical training on Jackson goes high-tech
- May 22, 2019National Security Collaboration Center selects Army researcher as federal partner lead
- May 21, 2019SMDC welcomes new first sergeant
- May 20, 2019IMCOM CSM explores housing, support services during Lee visit
- May 17, 2019RHC-P senior enlisted advisor visits PHA-FL on Whidbey Island
- May 16, 2019Alumnus recalls Major 'Shali'
- May 16, 2019Special Olympians arrive at Fort Jackson
- May 15, 2019418th CSB welcomes new command sergeant major
- May 7, 2019USASOAC welcomes new Command Sergeant Major in its first Change of Responsibility Ceremony
- May 2, 2019'One of Fort Jackson's finest'
- April 25, 20192019 Fiesta San Antonio
- April 25, 2019Drill sergeant carries on a Family tradition