March 2018 Nominative Sergeants Major Assignments
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 28, 2018
The Sergeant Major of the Army announces the following Sergeants Major assignments:
Command Sergeant Major Jerimiah E. Gan, 1st Engineer Brigade, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri to Command Sergeant Major, US Army Training Center and Fort Jackson, Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
Command Sergeant Major Michael J. Perry III, CJTF-OIR Sustainment Directorate Sergeant Major to Command Sergeant Major, Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM), Fort Lee, Virginia.
Command Sergeant Major Thomas R. Oates, 32nd Medical Brigade, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas to Command Sergeant Major, Brooke Army Medical Center, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas.
Command Sergeant Major Frank C. Gutierrez Jr., Research Development and Engineering Command to Command Sergeant Major, Communications-Electronics Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
- October 12, 2018Military medical event builds capacity, strengthens partnerships
- October 9, 201835th ADA Brigade MEDICS Qualify for the Coveted Expert Field Medical Badge
- October 5, 2018MARDET welcomes new senior enlisted Marine
- October 4, 2018Drill Sergeant joins Sgt. Audie Murphy ranks
- October 3, 2018Spurs take on injured warriors in wheelchair basketball at CFI
- October 2, 2018Health care recruiter makes habit of going above, beyond standards
- October 1, 2018Dental Health Command Europe gets new senior enlisted leader
- September 27, 2018Course gets senior NCOs ready for life after Army
- September 26, 2018After tragic loss, SFAB unit keeps sergeant major in hearts, focus of mission
- September 26, 2018Retired sergeant major of the Army speaks with New York NCOs
- September 20, 2018Top 3 teams recognized at the 2018 Army Best Medic Awards Ceremony
- September 20, 20181st Armored Division Soldiers win 2018 U.S. Army Best Medic Competition
- September 14, 2018Pacific region medical leaders collaborate for future success