March 2018 Nominative Sergeants Major Assignments
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 28, 2018
The Sergeant Major of the Army announces the following Sergeants Major assignments:
Command Sergeant Major Jerimiah E. Gan, 1st Engineer Brigade, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri to Command Sergeant Major, US Army Training Center and Fort Jackson, Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
Command Sergeant Major Michael J. Perry III, CJTF-OIR Sustainment Directorate Sergeant Major to Command Sergeant Major, Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM), Fort Lee, Virginia.
Command Sergeant Major Thomas R. Oates, 32nd Medical Brigade, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas to Command Sergeant Major, Brooke Army Medical Center, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas.
Command Sergeant Major Frank C. Gutierrez Jr., Research Development and Engineering Command to Command Sergeant Major, Communications-Electronics Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
- May 4, 2018From genocide survivor and refugee to American Soldier
- May 3, 2018Army Reserve commands combine Best Warrior, Drill Sergeant of Year competitions at Fort Knox
- May 3, 2018At Close Range: S.C. SWAT teams gather for tactical summit on Fort Jackson
- May 3, 2018Fort Sill names Drill Sergeant of the Year
- May 3, 2018ACS holds job, education fair for Fort Jackson teens
- May 3, 2018Post set to honor retirees May 17-19
- May 3, 2018Spring Cleaning: FMWR flea market also good for environment
- April 27, 2018Special Forces Soldier dies in non-combat event overseas
- April 27, 20181-46th Infantry Regiment brings fitness to Midland Middle School
- April 26, 2018Fort Sill drill sergeants compete for Drill Sergeant of the Year
- April 26, 2018Post celebrates volunteers' service
- April 25, 2018Command Sgt. Maj. Bryant Lambert Returns to the 82nd to Say Farewell
- April 23, 2018NCOs don new campaign hats, Ceremony reinstates AIT drill sergeants
- April 20, 2018Special operations EOD pioneer 2018 Bull Simons Award recipient
- April 20, 2018USSOCOM inducts six new members into Commando Hall of Honor
- April 19, 2018Sustainers of the Pacific