March 2018 Nominative Sergeants Major Assignments
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 28, 2018
The Sergeant Major of the Army announces the following Sergeants Major assignments:
Command Sergeant Major Jerimiah E. Gan, 1st Engineer Brigade, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri to Command Sergeant Major, US Army Training Center and Fort Jackson, Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
Command Sergeant Major Michael J. Perry III, CJTF-OIR Sustainment Directorate Sergeant Major to Command Sergeant Major, Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM), Fort Lee, Virginia.
Command Sergeant Major Thomas R. Oates, 32nd Medical Brigade, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas to Command Sergeant Major, Brooke Army Medical Center, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas.
Command Sergeant Major Frank C. Gutierrez Jr., Research Development and Engineering Command to Command Sergeant Major, Communications-Electronics Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
- February 15, 2019CSM Samara L. Pitre relinquishes responsibility of USAG Benelux
- February 14, 2019What to expect from the ACFT
- February 11, 2019AMC Hall of Fame inducts first two command sergeants major
- February 8, 2019U.S. Army South hosts the Conference of the American Armies
- February 8, 2019Area high school students shadow MICC mentors
- February 8, 2019CAC's top NCOs gather for forum
- February 6, 2019CSM Lee rises from platform to USASMA director
- February 5, 2019Red River welcomes depot sergeant major
- February 5, 2019USAACE forum targets Aviation readiness
- February 1, 2019Army Surgeon General hosts retired senior leaders in San Antonio
- January 31, 2019Bennett first 31E to serve as senior NCO of MP Regiment
- January 24, 2019USAG Casey Command Sergeant Major
- January 24, 2019Four Fort Knox Soldiers inducted in quarterly Sergeant Audie Murphy Club ceremony
- January 16, 2019Command Sergeant Major 8th Theater Sustainment Command
- January 16, 2019Leader Training Brigade welcomes new command sergeant major