Kid's Trout Fishing Derby rescheduled
By GUIDON staffMarch 29, 2018
The annual Kid's Trout Fishing Derby has been rescheduled for April 7, and will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. at Stone Mill Spring Recreation Area, located on Fort Leonard Wood Route 26, just past the Piney Valley Golf Course.
Children ages 2 to 15 can participate with supervision of a parent or guardian.
There are no fees or pre-registration requirements to participate, and all fishing permit requirements have been waived for this derby. There is a limit of four trout per angler.
Participants should bring their own bait, tackle and equipment, and remember to dress appropriately for the weather. No bait will be available on site.
For more detailed information, contact staff of the Outdoor Adventure Center at Bldg. 2290, located on FLW K at 573.596.4223.
- September 20, 2019Hawaii National Guard leads joint Gema Bhakti 2019
- September 19, 2019Learning through fun at the JBSA "We Care Carnival"
- September 19, 2019USAG RP housing chief attends housing symposium
- September 18, 2019IDF officers participate in Taglit-Birthright Israel visit to West Point
- September 17, 2019Ready Wrench Rumble
- September 13, 2019Army Medicine Europe teaches how to treat patients virtually
- September 12, 2019Suicide Prevention Remains Key at 1st TSC
- September 12, 2019Camp Zama, neighboring city enhance readiness during disaster drill
- September 12, 2019Race helps students, residents get in back to school shape
- September 12, 201917th Field Artillery Brigade participates in Orient Shield 2019
- September 12, 2019U.S. Army and Western Army of Japan Ground Self-Defense Force participate in opening ceremony of Ori
- September 12, 201917th Field Artillery Brigade participates in Orient Shield 2019 as Multi Domain Task Force
- September 12, 2019Marshall Center Participants Improve English Language Skills for Security Studies Program
- September 12, 2019Hungarian partners participate in Ohio Vigilant Guard exercise