Kid's Trout Fishing Derby rescheduled
By GUIDON staffMarch 29, 2018
The annual Kid's Trout Fishing Derby has been rescheduled for April 7, and will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. at Stone Mill Spring Recreation Area, located on Fort Leonard Wood Route 26, just past the Piney Valley Golf Course.
Children ages 2 to 15 can participate with supervision of a parent or guardian.
There are no fees or pre-registration requirements to participate, and all fishing permit requirements have been waived for this derby. There is a limit of four trout per angler.
Participants should bring their own bait, tackle and equipment, and remember to dress appropriately for the weather. No bait will be available on site.
For more detailed information, contact staff of the Outdoor Adventure Center at Bldg. 2290, located on FLW K at 573.596.4223.
- July 18, 2019Feeding the Forge: Sustaining Large-Scale Ground Combat Operations
- July 18, 2019AMC Commander: Battlefield Sustainment Requires Intuition
- July 17, 2019Sports fishing in the province of Vicenza
- July 16, 2019The ACFT with Senior Leader Sustainment section at the NCOL CoE
- July 16, 2019Automatic identification technology improves speed and accuracy
- July 16, 2019Pine Bluff Arsenal provides ammunition, CBRND readiness for nation's military
- July 15, 2019Depot welcomes JMC leadership, tracks priorities for the future
- July 15, 2019Radio Rodeo informs Army of network requirements needed for manned-unmanned teaming
- July 11, 2019Final touches require safe implementation
- July 10, 2019Expanded hours at VCC to meet requirements for unescorted access to West Point for non-DOD visitors
- June 27, 2019Medic earns medal for bravery