Kid's Trout Fishing Derby rescheduled
By GUIDON staffMarch 29, 2018
The annual Kid's Trout Fishing Derby has been rescheduled for April 7, and will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. at Stone Mill Spring Recreation Area, located on Fort Leonard Wood Route 26, just past the Piney Valley Golf Course.
Children ages 2 to 15 can participate with supervision of a parent or guardian.
There are no fees or pre-registration requirements to participate, and all fishing permit requirements have been waived for this derby. There is a limit of four trout per angler.
Participants should bring their own bait, tackle and equipment, and remember to dress appropriately for the weather. No bait will be available on site.
For more detailed information, contact staff of the Outdoor Adventure Center at Bldg. 2290, located on FLW K at 573.596.4223.
- December 10, 2018Former Natick Soldier participates in George H. W. Bush funeral
- December 10, 20181st Theater Sustainment Command hosts redeployment ceremony Dec. 12
- November 30, 2018'That's a fact, Jack!' -- Fort Knox enjoys varied but sporadic history in film
- November 30, 2018Red Cross hosting blood drive Dec. 4
- November 30, 2018SDDC hosts Journey to Leadership II participants
- November 26, 2018US, Japan participates in training that strengthens alliance, security
- November 21, 2018USARPAC and PLA participate in 14th iteration of Disaster Management Exchange in Nanjing, China
- November 19, 20181st Armored Division participates in Warfighter Exercise to enhance operational readiness
- November 15, 2018Drumming, flutes featured during luncheon
- November 13, 2018U.S. Army participates in 14th annual Disaster Management Exchange in Nanjing, China
- November 13, 2018Letterkenny Munitions Center studies new blocking and bracing technique
- October 30, 2018Desert Bighorn Sheep Relocated from WSMR to Sacramento Mountains