25th ID Equal Opportunity
By 25th Infantry DivisionMarch 27, 2018
The Division Equal Opportunity Office is a member of the Commanding General's personal staff providing guidance to the commander regarding equal opportunity issues. The EO system consists of officers and NCOs serving as Equal Opportunity Advisors (EOA). Soldiers are selected for EO duty based on their experience and proven professionalism.
THE EO MISSION
The EO program formulates, directs, and sustains a comprehensive effort to maximize human potential to ensure fair treatment for military personnel, family members, and DA civilians without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation, and provide an environment free of unlawful discrimination and offensive behavior.
THE EO GOALS
To create and sustain effective units by eliminating discriminatory behaviors or practices that undermine teamwork, mutual respect, loyalty, and shared sacrifices of the men and women of America's Army.
THE EO HOTLINE NUMBER
Please call: 808-655-8085. If the 25th ID hotline number is reached after normal duty hours, please leave a contact number in order for us to call you back.
BLDG 584 on Schofield Barracks (located in the back of the Post Conference Room)
- November 12, 2019Medal of Honor recipient speaks to youth about Army opportunities
- November 11, 2019U.S. Veterans from Puerto Rico: always accomplishing the mission
- November 10, 2019101st Airborne Division WWII veteran finally receives Silver Star
- November 8, 2019Make your voice heard -- Housing survey important to meeting residents' needs
- November 7, 201925th Infantry Division Change of Command
- November 7, 20192019 Veteran's Day Safety Message
- November 6, 2019Volunteerism creates career opportunities for military spouses
- November 5, 20194th AS adopts children as honorary pilots
- November 5, 2019Tulsa District 'lunch and learns' bring awareness to disability diversity in the workplace
- November 4, 2019Team Redstone hosts Adventures in Engineering
- November 1, 2019Over 40 organizations ready to empower spouses at career fair on November 7
- October 30, 2019Redstone retirement services officer finds his niche
- October 28, 2019Exchange celebrating Military Family Month with movies, shopping sprees and family meal deals
- October 25, 2019District opens house for business opportunities
- October 25, 2019TFI support enhances operations
- October 24, 2019Honduran MEDRETEs provide invaluable surgical, training opportunities