25th ID Equal Opportunity
By 25th Infantry DivisionMarch 27, 2018
The Division Equal Opportunity Office is a member of the Commanding General's personal staff providing guidance to the commander regarding equal opportunity issues. The EO system consists of officers and NCOs serving as Equal Opportunity Advisors (EOA). Soldiers are selected for EO duty based on their experience and proven professionalism.
THE EO MISSION
The EO program formulates, directs, and sustains a comprehensive effort to maximize human potential to ensure fair treatment for military personnel, family members, and DA civilians without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation, and provide an environment free of unlawful discrimination and offensive behavior.
THE EO GOALS
To create and sustain effective units by eliminating discriminatory behaviors or practices that undermine teamwork, mutual respect, loyalty, and shared sacrifices of the men and women of America's Army.
THE EO HOTLINE NUMBER
Please call: 808-655-8085. If the 25th ID hotline number is reached after normal duty hours, please leave a contact number in order for us to call you back.
BLDG 584 on Schofield Barracks (located in the back of the Post Conference Room)
- August 4, 2018Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise, Courage Ready 18-02
- August 4, 2018Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise Courage Ready 18-02
- August 4, 2018Soldiers from 1st Battalion, 5th Infantry Regiment, 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry D
- August 3, 2018Benelux BOSS leaders find inspiration from IMCOM-Europe training
- August 2, 2018ARCYBER more than offensive, defensive ops, Fogarty says
- July 26, 2018Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner Visits JBLM
- July 26, 2018Fort Sill basic combat trainees unleash with K-9 unit
- July 26, 2018Field artillery students train with Apache helicopter crews
- July 25, 2018Soldiers spend the day playing with kids at Kuwait hospitals
- July 23, 2018Army Sustainers Redeploy From CENTCOM
- July 23, 2018Reserve engineers drop into the Arkansas River for River Assault 2018
- July 20, 2018The Army is about opportunities and now this Cyber Soldier is heading to West Point
- July 20, 2018US Soldier returns home to Lithuania during Saber Strike
- July 20, 2018Area III 2018 Women's Equality Day observance
- July 18, 2018USASAC's Rose Wiley adds intercultural, etiquette to military command training roster
- July 13, 2018Army technology competition; deadline reached to submit proposals