TACOM employee one of AMC Employees of the Quarter for 1st Qtr FY18
By Don Jarosz, TACOM Public AffairsMarch 26, 2018
DETROIT ARSENAL, Mich. -- Tracey Smith from the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command was one of ten Army Materiel Command employees recently recognized as AMC Employees of the Quarter for the first quarter of fiscal year 2018.Smith is TACOM's Integrated Logistics Support Center Army Supply Plan (ASP) Process Lead.Smith distinguished herself by exceptionally superior service while assigned as TACOM's ASP Process Lead. During this time she initiated many exceptional efforts to provide training to TACOM ILSC workforce with steps to take to manage their repair programs effectively.A highly dedicated employee for success of TACOM, it shows Smith's willingness to go above and beyond to ensure Defense Logistics Agency forecasts from our installations are accurate. She does not just stop at TACOM as she has provided assistance to AMC, DLA, U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command, and U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command.The AMC Employee of the Quarter program recognizes civilian and military personnel whose outstanding and innovative contributions made a direct positive impact on mission goals during the quarter. In addition to recognizing outstanding performance of work, some of the key program objectives acknowledged by this award include progressing a culture of achievement and productivity, contributing to a positive work environment, increasing retention, and improving employee engagement impacting overall morale.
- May 29, 2020AMC leads Army in diversifying civilian workforce
- May 28, 2020USACE employee receives award due to new contracting process deployed during flood efforts.
- May 28, 2020Accessing care during COVID-19 Pandemic: Madigan’s Department of Internal Medicine message to patients
- May 28, 2020What you need to know about Lockout/Tagout
- May 22, 2020Wheelock Fitness Center employees unveil anvil
- May 21, 2020NSSC EAP Program
- May 21, 2020Fingerprinting services help prospective employees move into system during pandemic
- May 20, 2020Time to Telework. How is it Working?
- May 20, 2020Let's Talk Telework
- May 19, 2020See-through masks benefit depot personnel
- May 18, 2020Beale Veterinary Treatment Facility employees help keep local family safe
- May 17, 2020Combat veteran’s transition from service to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- May 14, 2020Accountability vital to success for employees, ANAD