CH Cantrell's Promotion Ceremony at Fort Myer
By Richard WilliamsMarch 13, 2018
On March 9, 2018, U.S. Army Chaplain Steve Cantrell was promoted to the rank of Colonel at the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel in Fort Myer, Virginia. The ceremony was presided by Chaplain (Major General) Paul K. Hurley, U.S. Army Chief of Chaplains.
Present at the Ceremony were Chaplain Cantrell's wife, children, and extended family, along with fellow Chaplains and members of the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel community.
Find more about the U.S. Army Chaplain Corps on our Facebook page, @U.S. Army Chaplain Corps.
- April 18, 2018Operation Proper Exit: Wounded warrior, chaplain reunite after six years
- April 17, 2018Two ARTB Soldiers earn title of 'Best Ranger' through strenuous three-day competition
- April 17, 2018Army promotes father, daughter on same day
- April 17, 2018Medical ministry courses prepare chaplain teams for combat
- April 17, 2018Five with 150: Longtime Army Reserve Soldiers retire from 7th MSC
- April 16, 2018101st Abn. Div. assumes Afghanistan mission, looks to enable enemy reconciliation
- April 16, 2018Joint Munitions Command bids farewell to leader
- April 13, 2018Tripler Blood Donor Center hosts annual donor appreciation ceremony
- April 13, 2018Historic Grant Hall Open House May 5
- April 11, 2018SMDC honors memory of team member
- April 11, 20182ID/RUCD hosts first Arbor Day Ceremony at Camp Casey
- April 10, 2018Tropic Lightning Chaplains learn how DPAA brings our troops home
- April 9, 2018BG Andrew J. Juknelis attends at the 54th Memorial Ceremony for Gen. Douglas MacArthur
- April 4, 2018Blanchfield, VA honor Vietnam War veterans during ceremony
- April 4, 2018USAMRMC Announces Winners of Best Warrior Competition
- April 3, 2018Army extends registration deadline for technical interchange with industry