CH Cantrell's Promotion Ceremony at Fort Myer
By Richard WilliamsMarch 13, 2018
On March 9, 2018, U.S. Army Chaplain Steve Cantrell was promoted to the rank of Colonel at the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel in Fort Myer, Virginia. The ceremony was presided by Chaplain (Major General) Paul K. Hurley, U.S. Army Chief of Chaplains.
Present at the Ceremony were Chaplain Cantrell's wife, children, and extended family, along with fellow Chaplains and members of the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel community.
Find more about the U.S. Army Chaplain Corps on our Facebook page, @U.S. Army Chaplain Corps.
- September 13, 2018Maneuver Warfighter Conference ends by promoting Army Soldier proficiency, readiness, lethality
- September 10, 20188th TSC holds Change of Responsibility Ceremony
- September 7, 2018African and American military chaplains exchange ideas and experiences
- September 7, 2018Chaplain saves stranger's life
- September 6, 2018Post thanks awardees during ceremony
- August 31, 2018From supply clerk to senior leader: Mosher promoted to Senior Executive Service
- August 30, 2018Martin picks up second star
- August 29, 2018SMDC chaplain supports command Soldiers, civilians, families
- August 27, 2018Lt. Gen. John M. Murray promoted to general and first to lead Army Futures Command
- August 23, 2018Army Logistics University instructors earn TRADOC honors
- August 22, 2018CECOM welcomes new command sergeant major
- August 18, 20181st SFAB Commander earns 1st Star and Promotion to Brigadier General