CH Cantrell's Promotion Ceremony at Fort Myer
By Richard WilliamsMarch 13, 2018
On March 9, 2018, U.S. Army Chaplain Steve Cantrell was promoted to the rank of Colonel at the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel in Fort Myer, Virginia. The ceremony was presided by Chaplain (Major General) Paul K. Hurley, U.S. Army Chief of Chaplains.
Present at the Ceremony were Chaplain Cantrell's wife, children, and extended family, along with fellow Chaplains and members of the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel community.
Find more about the U.S. Army Chaplain Corps on our Facebook page, @U.S. Army Chaplain Corps.
- July 20, 2018Lt. Gen. Kadavy hosts Twilight Tattoo, recognizes employers
- July 20, 2018Summer worship concert inspires, unites Soldiers
- July 19, 2018First-ever Memorial to Monument Run to bring communities together at Fort Drum
- July 16, 2018CHAPLAIN'S CORNER: Finding good on this side of the rainbow
- July 13, 2018Memories and Milestones, Building Foundations in Afghanistan
- July 13, 2018Senator Dole discusses faith and public service at MDW
- July 13, 2018Foreign military chaplains credit LRMC for vocational development
- July 11, 2018SDDC welcomes new Command Chaplain
- July 11, 2018West Point promotes STEM learning in South Africa
- July 10, 2018Fort Hunter Liggett Hosts Four Chaplains Memorial Prayer Luncheon
- July 9, 2018Boley promotion ceremony to Chief Warrant Officer 5
- July 2, 2018Belvoir hosts memorial for former Engineer School commander
- July 2, 2018Marion Whicker Promoted to Senior Executive Service
- June 29, 2018New York Cardinal, National Guard Chaplains remember Fighting Father Duffy
- June 28, 2018Fourth of July celebrations on JBM-HH
- June 27, 2018Army entomology experts promote vector-borne disease prevention tactics