CH Cantrell's Promotion Ceremony at Fort Myer
By Richard WilliamsMarch 13, 2018
On March 9, 2018, U.S. Army Chaplain Steve Cantrell was promoted to the rank of Colonel at the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel in Fort Myer, Virginia. The ceremony was presided by Chaplain (Major General) Paul K. Hurley, U.S. Army Chief of Chaplains.
Present at the Ceremony were Chaplain Cantrell's wife, children, and extended family, along with fellow Chaplains and members of the Fort Myer Memorial Chapel community.
Find more about the U.S. Army Chaplain Corps on our Facebook page, @U.S. Army Chaplain Corps.
- December 13, 2018Picatinny Arsenal Chaplain Walsh retires from "dream duty station"
- December 13, 2018Warrior Ohana generations continue legacy at Palm Circle
- December 11, 2018U.S. and Japan unite in flag raising ceremony at Yama Sakura 75
- December 7, 2018Arsenal holds annual tree lighting ceremony
- December 6, 2018ADA commandant, chief promoted to brigadier general
- November 30, 2018CHAPLAIN'S CORNER: Thankful for what matters
- November 25, 2018Promotion To Captain
- November 21, 2018Fort Myer Thrift Shop prepares to say goodbye to 50-year volunteer
- November 20, 2018AMC chaplains join together to build stronger religious support
- November 20, 2018CHAPLAIN'S CORNER: Learning to be thankful
- November 20, 2018Chaplain
- November 7, 2018Brigadier General David M. Hodne Promotion Ceremony
- November 7, 2018S&TDC director Michael Monteleone promoted to senior executive service
- October 25, 2018Dugway Chaplain promoted to lieutenant colonel