51st ESB Headquarters Soldiers Re-evaluate Load Plans
By Sgt. Victor EverhartFebruary 26, 2018
On February 8, 2018 Soldiers from Headquarters and Headquarters Company 51st Expeditionary Signal Battalion, 35th Theater Tactical Signal Brigade conducted load plan re-evaluations and storage cleaning.
Soldiers and NCOs used the afternoon to empty out Tricon Containers and roll-up sheds in order to clean them and ensure their contents were recorded accurately.
The re-evaluation was conducted as the culminating event for Sergeant's Time Training.
Prior to the re-evaluation in the afternoon, Soldiers were given a block of instruction by 1st Sgt. Hammontree on how to properly load and fill out container manifests.
This training period not only gave Soldiers and NCOs good practice in filling out container manifests, it also served as an opportunity to improve readiness by organizing and maintaining deployable equipment.
The Company Commander, Capt. Moore, and 1st Sgt. Hammontree conducted periodic leader's inspections on the storage units to ensure that the training was being conducted to standard.
In an expeditionary unit there is a great emphasis put upon the ability to deploy rapidly. Constant load plan re-evaluations are essential when it comes to remaining ready to deploy.
Through ongoing training, the 51st ESB remains ready to deploy at a moment's notice.
- October 16, 2020U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Regionally Aligned Readiness and Modernization Model
- August 31, 2020Fort Hood Independent Review Committee members arrive at Fort Hood
- August 17, 2020Fort Hood independent review committee members sworn in
- June 22, 2020Army releases results of Fall 2019 housing surveys
- April 23, 2020Army announces upcoming 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters, unit rotation
- January 21, 2020Army begins movement for Defender-Europe 20 exercise
- January 17, 2020Army announces upcoming 10th Mountain Division Headquarters unit rotation
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming III Corps Headquarters deployment
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st Armored Division Headquarters unit rotation
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters unit rotation
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 4th Infantry Division Headquarters deployment
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 10th Mountain Division deployment
- September 12, 2019Army Announces Activation of Second Security Force Assistance Brigade at Fort Bragg
- September 12, 2019New Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army invested - Pascoe
- September 12, 2019New Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army Invested
- September 12, 2019New Civilian Aides to the Secretary of the Army invested