The Communicator: Winter Edition - 2018 is now online
By Dennis K. Bohannon, ASA (IE&E)February 1, 2018
Inside this edition:
From the Executive Office Page 1
Mr. W. Jordan Gillis
Mr. J. Randall Robinson
Installations of the Future Page 2
Redstone Arsenal Project Page 3
Office of Energy Initiatives
DENIX-As A Service Page 4
Ms. Shaniece Roseborough
Multi-Domain Battle Page 5
& Energy Resilience
Mr. Jack Surash
US Army Leads the Way Page 6
for Partnership and Innovation
Town Hall -- 31 Oct. 2017 Page 7
Awards and Presentations Page 8
Holiday Door-to-Door Page 9
ASA (IE&E) Holiday Party Page 10
Farewell and Birthdays Page 12
The Communicator is published by the Office of The Assistant Secretary of the Army Installations, Energy and Environment.
The Communicator is published electronically quarterly in the interest of ASA (IE&E) personnel.
The newsletter is published to inform, motivate, increase knowledge, or improve performance and may contain official or unofficial information or both.
The content of The Communicator does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
Contributions to this publication are welcome.
The next date of publication will be April 2018.
- May 24, 2018NTC brings Soldiers, community together at Torrance Armed Forces Day celebration
- May 23, 2018Fort Knox, area communities join forces to make history with Centennial photo op
- May 22, 2018Picatinny seeks agreements with communities for mutual benefit
- May 22, 2018Tobyhanna unites community around Armed Forces Day
- May 22, 2018Marshall Center Seminar Develops Strategies for State Influence, Strategic Communications in the Eas
- May 21, 2018Corvias solar panels brighten future of energy consumption at Fort Riley
- May 21, 2018Volunteers bring 'The Odd Couple' to life in community theater production
- May 19, 2018The Kwajalein Hourglass - Community Newspaper
- May 18, 2018Thrift shop provides community 'deals'
- May 18, 2018Huntsville Center's Energy Division awards task order to Schneider Electric for Huachuca project
- May 18, 2018Community honors 10th Mountain Division Soldiers at Armed Forces Day Luncheon
- May 18, 2018Fort Drum community celebrates Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- May 17, 2018Life of 'PIE': Fort Benning units, other community groups recognized for being Partners in Education
- May 14, 2018Engaging with communities at water safety events
- May 14, 2018Borden Institute publishes first ever Army Physician Assistants Handbook
- May 8, 2018Army Specialist recognized for community service