What is going on here?!
By Don Jarosz, TACOM Public AffairsJanuary 25, 2018
DETROIT ARSENAL, Mich. -- Many of you that have been at the Detroit Arsenal throughout the years probably have walked through the Building 230 first floor hallways. Bldg. 230-C, home of the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command headquarters, has been around since 1964.If these hallways could talk, they could tell you quite a story. They could tell the story of Army leaders walking through these hallways with the likes of Generals Abrams, Powell and Schwarzkopf. They could talk about local, state and national politicians from over half a century walking through these hallways.If you have been in Building 230-C hallway since Jan. 23, you may have noticed the hallway already looks a lot different. Are you curious about what is going on?Stay tuned to the TACOM official Facebook page (facebook.com/USArmyTACOM) for updates and the big reveal in the coming months.
- July 10, 2020Another ‘first’ for the Army during recruiting push
- July 10, 2020SMA talks leadership, new normal during online chat
- July 6, 2020National Guard Soldier's WWI story told in digital comic
- July 1, 2020So, You want to be a Logistician?
- July 1, 2020Pavement improvement project underway
- June 30, 2020A Family Business: General Funk’s Army Legacy
- June 26, 2020'Everyone has a story' Gan reflects on his time at Jackson
- June 25, 2020599th Transportation Brigade specialist keeps information flowing
- June 24, 2020‘Chalk Walk’ allows service members a sense of community while social distancing
- June 18, 2020Gold Star mom, unit honor fallen Soldiers
- June 18, 2020Leaders encouraged to have talks on diversity with their Soldiers
- June 12, 2020Army recognizes the diversity of its people as it marks 245 years
- June 11, 2020NJNG women talk about the meaning of Women Veterans Day
- June 9, 2020Army begins testing advanced seeker for Precision Strike Missile