Cheatham Lake shoreline management plan workshop cancelled
By Leon RobertsJanuary 22, 2018
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Jan. 22, 2018) - Due to the ongoing government shutdown, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Nashville District is cancelling a public workshop to update the Cheatham Lake Shoreline Management Plan previously scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018 at the Ashland City Elementary School Library in Ashland City, Tenn. This workshop will be rescheduled at the conclusion of the shutdown.
The public can obtain news, updates and information from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Nashville District on the district's website at www.lrn.usace.army.mil, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/nashvillecorps, and on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/nashvillecorps. The public can also follow Cheatham Lake on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cheathamlake.
- December 6, 2018Biomedical Research Workshop Enhances Scientific Collaboration in Support of the Warfighter
- November 30, 2018Hunting risk management
- November 29, 20182018 Great Lakes and Ohio River Division Park Ranger Advisory Board Workshop
- November 29, 2018Jingle bell toy ruck
- November 29, 2018Fort Sill junior NCOs focus of three-day workshop
- November 28, 2018Army Corps of Engineers resumes Myrtle Beach renourishment project following Hurricane Florence
- November 21, 2018USARPAC and PLA participate in 14th iteration of Disaster Management Exchange in Nanjing, China
- November 19, 2018The 175th Financial Management Support Center Joint Pacific Financial Management Symposium
- November 16, 2018Nurse case managers come together for annual networking and training event
- November 14, 20182018 Disaster Management Exchange, Nanjing, China, Officially begins!
- November 14, 2018Countering Organized Crime Workshop Shows Importance of Marshall Center Network, Family
- October 29, 2018Murrell honored by Corps for 'Act of Heroism' at Truman Lake