Media invited to assumption of command, press conference
By US Army Europe Public AffairsJanuary 5, 2018
WIESBADEN, Germany -- U.S. Army Europe welcomes Maj. Gen. Christopher G. Cavoli as the commanding general during an assumption of command ceremony on Clay Kaserne Jan. 18, at 10 a.m.
Prior to the ceremony, Cavoli will be promoted to Lieutenant General in a private event.
Following the assumption of command ceremony, there will be a 15 minute press availability with the new commanding general.
Media interested in attending the assumption of command ceremony and the press event must submit the provided Media Event Registration form to email@example.com by 12 p.m., Jan. 11, and arrive at the Clay Kaserne Visitors Center by 9 a.m., Jan. 18.
For questions or more information, contact U.S. Army Europe Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About us: U.S. Army Europe is uniquely positioned in its 51 country area of responsibility to advance American strategic interests in Europe and Eurasia. The relationships we build during more than 1,000 theater security cooperation events in more than 40 countries each year lead directly to support for multinational contingency operations around the world, strengthen regional partnerships and enhance global security.
- January 5, 2018MG Michael A. Bills Promotion Ceremony
- December 27, 2017WBAMC welcomes new CSM
- December 21, 2017Fort Riley Employees of the Month for October, November selected at ceremony
- December 21, 2017Fort Riley wreaths ceremony remembers lives of the fallen service members
- December 19, 2017Ukrainian surgical partnership provides opportunities for Ukrainian and U.S. Soldiers
- December 19, 2017Vaccine best protection against Influenza
- December 15, 2017King of Battle: 3rd ID DIVARTY welcomes new CSM
- December 15, 2017Passing the torch: Hodges bids farewell to U.S. Army Europe, Army
- December 15, 2017'Capable and committed': U.S. Army, allies provide collective security, stability in Europe
- December 14, 2017Chaplains Honored at Memorial Dedication Ceremony
- December 14, 2017Soldiers transition from follower to leader at NCO Induction Ceremony
- December 14, 2017381st National Guard Birthday celebrated at Army Europe
- December 13, 2017Area IV celebrates Hispanic Heritage with Observance Ceremony
- December 13, 2017Army readiness wins big at AMCOM Value Engineering ceremony
- December 12, 2017AMC kicks of holiday season with tree lighting ceremony
- December 12, 2017Assumption of Responsibility: Fort Campbell Garrison welcomes Osborne as new CSM