Military Retirement Brief - 1st Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAODecember 27, 2017
The Pre-Retirement briefing, normally from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of the month, has been canceled for the month of January.The next briefing will be Tuesday, Feb. 6 in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
This briefing provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
Both military personnel and family members can attend. No reservations are required.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- March 28, 2020Army seeks retired medical Soldiers to support COVID-19 efforts
- March 27, 2020Army officials hold a Defense Department news briefing on COVID-19 efforts
- March 25, 2020West Point implements screenings at gates to combat COVID-19
- March 23, 2020I Corps retirement ceremony (March 2020)
- March 20, 2020Contract opportunities attract small business representatives
- March 18, 2020Representatives briefed on rail operations plan
- March 18, 2020Garrison leadership hosts COVID-19 town hall
- March 18, 2020Retiring senior enlisted leader proud to have worn the 10th Mountain Division patch
- March 17, 2020Quarterly retirement ceremony honors departing RIA personnel
- March 16, 2020Retired general receives Presidential Medal of Freedom
- March 12, 2020Accelerated goal for future vertical lift will be met, leaders say
- March 12, 2020Soldiers, Airmen meet for joint training
- March 12, 2020Fort McCoy employee joins CSA Retired Soldier Council
- March 9, 2020Army Reserve mobile app to keep Soldiers connected to units
- March 6, 2020Installation celebrates feast before Lent