Military Retirement Brief - 1st Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAODecember 27, 2017
The Pre-Retirement briefing, normally from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of the month, has been canceled for the month of January.The next briefing will be Tuesday, Feb. 6 in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
This briefing provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
Both military personnel and family members can attend. No reservations are required.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- July 31, 2020The Army's Vantage Point
- July 31, 2020Landings equaling takeoffs-an aviator remembers
- July 31, 2020DCPDS outage planned for cloud migration
- July 29, 2020902nd CBN provides critical pre-deployment training
- July 28, 2020August is Antiterrorism Awareness Month
- July 27, 2020Monthly Fort Knox retirement ceremony set for July 31
- July 24, 2020Army Cyber Command ceremony heralds its arrival at new headquarters at Fort Gordon
- July 24, 20203 MICC contracting offices combine virtual outreach to industry
- July 24, 2020Devera-Waden assumes leadership of CTSF; Ford retires
- July 22, 2020Linchpin of the Future | An Interview with Retired Gen. Robert Brown
- July 21, 2020USASAC’s CSM retires after 33 years
- July 17, 2020IMCOM-Europe honors retiring deputy director
- July 14, 2020CASCOM CSM shuns retirement for operational assignment
- July 9, 2020Retired warrant officer carries lessons learned to civilian service