Military Retirement Brief - 1st Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAODecember 27, 2017
The Pre-Retirement briefing, normally from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of the month, has been canceled for the month of January.
The next briefing will be Tuesday, Feb. 6 in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
This briefing provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
Both military personnel and family members can attend. No reservations are required.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- April 15, 2019RIA Self-Guided Tour: BMP-1 Armored Personnel Carrier
- April 15, 2019Fort Knox features 'reminder' to protect military youths during Child Abuse Prevention Month
- April 15, 2019Fort Jackson's 'force' retires
- April 15, 2019ACS helps secure financial freedoms
- April 15, 2019PB mayor speaks at Women's History Month luncheon
- April 12, 2019ATEC Chief of Staff retires after 46 years
- April 12, 2019Tomah VAMC recognizes Fort McCoy personnel for support with treatment project
- April 10, 2019Month of the Military Child: Authors read to Humphreys students
- April 9, 2019NGB leader visits 116th IBCT training on Army's new personnel and pay system
- April 2, 2019AMC chief of staff retires with appreciation for his care of command
- April 1, 2019Fort Knox will feature regular 'reminders' to protect youths during Month of the Military Child
- March 27, 2019Women's History Month: Regulars Soldier highlights familial inspiration for service
- March 27, 2019Army honors MICC personnel for contracting excellence
- March 26, 2019Corps features world-leading researchers during Women's History Month
- March 19, 2019RHC-C Telehealth expert retires