Military Retirement Brief - 1st Tuesdays
By JBM-HH PAODecember 27, 2017
The Pre-Retirement briefing, normally from 8 a.m. to noon the first Tuesday of the month, has been canceled for the month of January.
The next briefing will be Tuesday, Feb. 6 in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
This briefing provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
Both military personnel and family members can attend. No reservations are required.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
- June 13, 2019Wounded Army Casualty Assistance Officer gets to honor Soldiers as a civilian
- June 13, 2019Americans, Germans memorialize airlift personnel 70 years later
- June 11, 2019Wounded Soldier getting out? Get a Career Education and Readiness Plan
- June 11, 2019Motivating my brother
- June 7, 2019Fort Leonard Wood celebrates Asian American, Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- June 6, 2019General retires, settles in Lawton-Fort Sill community
- June 5, 2019Retired Combat Medic Teaches Soldiers Resiliency Through Yoga
- June 5, 2019Army to observe National Safety Month
- June 4, 2019JBLM conducts mortar and demolitions training Wednesday morning through Tuesday evening, June 11
- May 31, 2019Perna focuses on contracting, personnel reform at ASC's quarterly update
- May 31, 2019June is National Safety Month - Readiness Through Safety
- May 29, 2019Monthly Fort Knox retirement ceremony set for May 31
- May 22, 2019After 75 years, retired colonel returns to represent D-Day class