Honorable Mike Parker (October 2001 - March 2002)
By U.S. ArmyOctober 30, 2017
A native of Mississippi, Parker was elected to represent the Fourth Congressional District of Mississippi in the U.S. House of Representatives in 1989. While serving the House from 1989 to 1999, Parker served on the Budget, Appropriations, Transportation, Education and Workforce, and Veterans Affairs committees. While on the Appropriations Committee, Parker sat on the Energy and Water Development, and the Military Construction subcommittees.
Parker calls Brookhaven, Mississippi, home, and maintains a residence in Alexandria, Virginia. He and his wife Rosemary have been married for 31 years. They have three children -- Adrian, a professional golfer; Marisa, a junior at Millsaps College; and Thomas, a junior in high school.
- February 7, 2019Newly-renovated Hansen Center holds open house event Feb. 7
- February 5, 2019Experiments in hyperspeed
- February 4, 2019Hansen Center Open House set for Feb. 7
- February 1, 2019Army encourages families to complete housing survey
- January 31, 2019USAACE announces LTG Ellis D. Parker Awards
- January 31, 2019Is there an Ironman in the house?
- January 29, 2019Soldier makes tails wag in Mississippi
- January 23, 2019Army Reserve-Puerto Rico School House trains Soldiers at the local Bureau of Forensics Sciences
- January 17, 2019Army units to manage their troop housing under ABMP
- January 16, 2019Policy Letter # 53 Army Family Housing Assignment Policy
- January 16, 2019Education Center hosts Jan. 29 open house to celebrate consolidation efforts
- January 16, 2019New email survey aims to gauge Army housing quality