Honorable Mike Parker (October 2001 - March 2002)
By U.S. ArmyOctober 30, 2017
A native of Mississippi, Parker was elected to represent the Fourth Congressional District of Mississippi in the U.S. House of Representatives in 1989. While serving the House from 1989 to 1999, Parker served on the Budget, Appropriations, Transportation, Education and Workforce, and Veterans Affairs committees. While on the Appropriations Committee, Parker sat on the Energy and Water Development, and the Military Construction subcommittees.
Parker calls Brookhaven, Mississippi, home, and maintains a residence in Alexandria, Virginia. He and his wife Rosemary have been married for 31 years. They have three children -- Adrian, a professional golfer; Marisa, a junior at Millsaps College; and Thomas, a junior in high school.
- March 27, 2019Amid Army housing crisis, SIAD tenants report no issues
- March 25, 2019WBAMC TBI Clinic to hold open house for Brain Injury Awareness; Resources at TBI Clinic provide reha
- March 23, 2019USAG Italy completes 100 percent government housing visits
- March 22, 2019Looking back: The Custer House
- March 21, 2019Housing issues are addressed at town hall
- March 19, 2019Fort McCoy leaders hold town hall with post housing residents
- March 19, 2019Fort Knox CYS hosts homeschooling open house March 26
- March 19, 2019U.S. Army Garrison Italy seeks proposals for build-to-lease housing project
- March 15, 2019White House Transportation Agency trains at Fort Leonard Wood Anti-terrorism Evasive Driving Course
- March 7, 2019Jackson leaders hold town hall with post housing residents
- March 7, 2019Army reveals plans to improve military housing to Congress
- February 28, 2019Fort Carson hosts open house