Sgt. Shin W. Kim Soldier Centered Medical Home & Dental Clinic ribbon cutting ceremony
By Pfc. Yang, Hyun-gyu Eighth Army Public AffairsOctober 26, 2017
Eighth Army leaders and Soldiers attend the Sgt. Shin Woo Kim Soldier Centered Medical Home and Dental Clinic ribbon cutting ceremony at U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys (Camp Humphreys), the Republic of Korea, Oct. 19th. The center is named for Sgt. Shin Woo Kim, a medic assigned to 2nd Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, who was awarded the Silver Star Medal posthumously for his actions during Operation Iraqi Freedom. During the opening ceremony, Lt. Gen. Thomas S. Vandal, Eighth Army commanding general, Col. Wendy L. Harter, commander of the 65th Medical Brigade, and Yoo Bok Kim, Sgt. Shin Woo Kim's father gave opening remarks praising Sgt. Shin Woo Kim's courageousness and devotion to his fellow Soldiers.
- March 11, 2019Brooke Army Medical Center marks robust year for civilian trauma care
- March 8, 2019PHOTO: Dunkin' officially opens at HRC welcome center
- March 4, 2019Combined Arms Center releases new Army-specific military deception doctrine
- March 4, 2019TRADOC to take responsibility for Army Center of Military History
- March 1, 2019Marshall Center's Hosts 1st Caribbean Counterterrorism Workshop
- February 28, 2019TAX CENTER: Why is my tax refund lower this year?
- February 27, 2019LRC Italy supports humanitarian relief efforts to Ukrainian rehabilitation center
- February 27, 2019Congresswomen Trahan's tour of UMASS Lowell highlighted work with CCDC Soldier Center
- February 27, 2019Camp MK fitness center being upgraded to ensure Soldier readiness
- February 26, 2019National Children's Dental Health Month: A trip to the dentist
- February 24, 2019Camp Zama's Student Activity Center aces accreditation