Training Incident on Fort Bragg Range
By USASOC Public Affairs OfficeSeptember 14, 2017
FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- On Thursday, Sept. 14, a demolitions training incident involving students and cadre at the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, occurred on a Fort Bragg Range.
Eight personnel were injured during the incident and were transported by air and ground to multiple hospitals in the area. The command is investigating the events leading up to the incident and is caring for its Soldiers and their families.
More information will be released as it becomes available.
- September 21, 2018Ribbon cutting held at Fort Riley for playground equipment
- September 21, 2018Cameron University dedicates ROTC Wall of Heroes
- September 21, 2018Airport Runway extended
- September 20, 2018US Army Soldiers provide support to Hurricane Florence response in North and South Carolina
- September 19, 2018U.S., the Netherlands sign agreement for Apache helicopter upgrades
- September 19, 2018Suicide Prevention Pledge emphasizes awareness
- September 18, 2018US Army Soldiers support FEMA, local communities, citizens in ongoing Florence response
- September 18, 2018'It's not over': Rescue missions continue in Hurricane Florence's aftermath
- September 17, 2018Survey seeks input from family members and friends caring for Wounded Warriors
- September 14, 2018Exercise Rapid Trident 2018 enables relationships to cross borders
- September 14, 2018Guard units from 14 states gear up for Hurricane Florence
- August 30, 2018MICC-Fort Bragg hosts annual acquisition open house
- August 16, 2018STANDALONE: Senator McConnell visits Fort Knox Aug. 14