LeBoeuf selected as USARAF deputy commanding general
By U.S. Army Africa Public AffairsJune 13, 2017
Brig. Gen. Eugene J. LeBoeuf has been selected as the U.S. Army Africa deputy commanding general and Army Reserve engagement cell director.
LeBoeuf currently serves as deputy commanding general, vice provost for academic affairs at the Army University in Fort Leavenworth, Kan. His previous assignments include more than 32 years of active and Reserve component service.
The general will arrive in Vicenza late this summer and replace Brig. Gen. Kenneth H. Moore Jr., who has served as the deputy commander since June 2013.
- March 30, 2020DoD approves Army mobile power program as joint capability demonstration
- March 28, 2020Commanding General Visits Quarantine Sites
- March 26, 2020MDW Commanding General Talks COVID-19, Military Mission
- March 25, 2020Future Vertical Lift: Army selects Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft prototype performers
- March 24, 2020For expeditionary command posts, Army turns to mobile power
- March 23, 2020INSCOM virtual town hall updates command, focuses on continuity
- March 23, 2020Army Environmental Command joins materiel enterprise
- March 23, 2020Army to test new tech program at select schools
- March 20, 20209th Mission Support Command Deputy Surgeon Saves a Life during a 7-Hour Flight Oversees
- March 16, 2020Military doing better today than 4 years ago, Norquist says
- March 11, 2020AMCOM Logistics Center executive director selected as AMCOM deputy
- March 6, 2020British Army talks UK, USA partnership during Kermit Roosevelt Lecture
- March 5, 2020Garrison commander reads to elementary students
- March 5, 2020Deputy reaches full circle
- March 5, 2020Black History Month celebration honors the past to help secure the future
- March 4, 2020Ceremony marks new chapter in corrections on JBLM