LeBoeuf selected as USARAF deputy commanding general
By U.S. Army Africa Public AffairsJune 13, 2017
Brig. Gen. Eugene J. LeBoeuf has been selected as the U.S. Army Africa deputy commanding general and Army Reserve engagement cell director.
LeBoeuf currently serves as deputy commanding general, vice provost for academic affairs at the Army University in Fort Leavenworth, Kan. His previous assignments include more than 32 years of active and Reserve component service.
The general will arrive in Vicenza late this summer and replace Brig. Gen. Kenneth H. Moore Jr., who has served as the deputy commander since June 2013.
- July 7, 202094th AAMDC Commander Becomes Flag Officer
- July 6, 2020Lombardo takes responsibility of Combined Arms Center-Training
- July 2, 2020Walker pins on third star, becomes AMC deputy commander
- July 1, 2020CCDC AvMC selects principal deputy for readiness, sustainment-based services
- July 1, 2020Cadet Command welcomes new Deputy Commanding Officer to leadership team
- June 30, 2020Oakdale resident selected for prestigious U.S. Army award
- June 30, 2020Life in uniform ‘perfect fit’ for CCDC Aviation, Missile Center military deputy
- June 30, 2020Surgeon General assumes command of Army Medical Command
- June 29, 2020Cook appointed to the Senior Executive Service as resource management assistant deputy chief of staff
- June 26, 2020Adjutant General School welcomes new commandant
- June 26, 2020Immigrant to Army general: Michael retires
- June 25, 2020Army 245th birthday honored with cake cutting at ANAD
- June 24, 2020CCDC AvMC selects principal deputy for science, technology efforts
- June 16, 2020Flora assumes CJTF-HOA command, reflects on USARAF role
- June 16, 2020From immigrant to general officer, Michael set to retire after 32 years of service