MILITARY to CIVILIAN Transition
By JBM-HH PAOJune 7, 2017
Retirement briefings and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend; no reservations required.
The next briefing is Tuesday, July 18 from 8 a.m. to noon in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
Retirement Services Office (RSO) provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
- October 17, 2018While still in high school, Idaho Army National Guard Soldier serves community, builds future
- October 11, 2018This is the Army: Hurricane Maria survivor joins US Army to serve
- October 4, 2018Depot hosts Supermarket of Benefits
- October 1, 2018Depot personnel hone skills during exercise
- September 28, 2018AMCOM employees participate in Ready Day
- September 28, 2018Fort Benning personnel ruck donations 10 miles to charity in Columbus
- September 28, 2018Fort Stewart hosts Gold Star Mothers Day with dinner and Lights of Love
- September 28, 2018News Briefs
- September 28, 2018Hispanic Heritage Month reminds Army the benefits from diversity
- September 27, 2018Military retirees attend annual Retiree Appreciation Day at Fort Drum
- September 27, 2018FLW Residents find comfort in community policing efforts
- September 20, 2018Golden Gate Bridge survivor shares his story
- September 18, 2018Task Force POWER keeping deployed personnel safe in Afghanistan
- September 6, 2018NGB chief advises of Extended Military OneSource Benefit