MILITARY to CIVILIAN Transition
By JBM-HH PAOJune 7, 2017
Retirement briefings and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend; no reservations required.
The next briefing is Tuesday, July 18 from 8 a.m. to noon in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
Retirement Services Office (RSO) provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
- January 17, 2019VSR allows learning from modern battlefields safely
- January 17, 2019Fort Bragg Soldier, breast cancer survivor, fights on
- January 17, 2019High School students get glimpse of virtual Stinger dome trainer
- January 17, 2019Soldiers reap the benefits of new radio repair process
- January 16, 2019New space, cyber battalion activates at JBLM
- January 16, 2019Pennsylvania Guard leads testing on new Army personnel and pay system
- January 15, 2019Army researchers explore benefits of immersive technology for Soldiers
- January 9, 2019Fort Knox MEDDAC stages 'Biggest Loser' contest
- January 7, 2019Families of deployed Soldiers eligible for benefits, support
- January 7, 2019Deployed personnel save caps for needy children
- January 4, 2019Plastic recycling donations at Bagram Airfield helping needy children in Alabama
- December 27, 2018Chaplain said burden was easy and made service fly by
- December 13, 2018HRC personnel collect, donate items for homeless veterans
- December 12, 2018YOUR ENVIRONMENT: Benefits of recycling
- November 30, 2018Retiree casualty assistance checklist eases burden for survivors