MILITARY to CIVILIAN Transition
By JBM-HH PAOJune 7, 2017
Retirement briefings and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend; no reservations required.
The next briefing is Tuesday, July 18 from 8 a.m. to noon in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
Retirement Services Office (RSO) provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
- August 15, 2018Hurricane Survivors Signal Soldiers from PR excel in Annual Training
- August 15, 2018Military OneSource benefits extended to vets, families for full year after separation
- August 9, 2018Respite care offered for exceptional Family members
- August 9, 2018Soldier in spotlight puts education on FAST track
- August 9, 2018Taking care of their own: Mother, son from iconic photo benefit from scholarship foundation
- August 7, 2018More than 20,000 visitors, community residents attend Camp Zama's historic Bon Odori Festival
- July 31, 2018Fort Drum children attend Vacation Bible School for fun with a purpose
- July 30, 2018BB
- July 18, 2018WWII survivor remembers Guam liberation
- July 16, 2018DOD announces policy change on transfer of post-9/11 GI Bill benefits
- July 13, 2018Army Materiel Command reaps big benefits from value engineering program
- July 13, 2018Army Materiel Command benefits from leadership of Presidential Rank honorees