MILITARY to CIVILIAN Transition
By JBM-HH PAOJune 7, 2017
Retirement briefings and survivor benefit program briefings are conducted for military personnel and family members to attend; no reservations required.
The next briefing is Tuesday, July 18 from 8 a.m. to noon in the Fort Myer Community Activities Center, Building 405.
For more information, call 703-696-5948.
Retirement Services Office (RSO) provides counseling and assistance to active duty service personnel, retirees, widows, widowers, survivors and family members from all branches of military service concerning rights, benefits and entitlements.
- June 18, 2018National Guard, Army Reserve combat engineers clear obstacles, build interoperability
- June 15, 2018LTG Michael A. Bills attends the 2018 Republic of Korea - U.S. combined Hoguk Music Concert
- June 14, 2018Field hospital conducts medical simulations at Saber Strike
- June 14, 2018Idaho Army National Guard and Army Reserve engineers train together
- June 14, 2018Army Reserve Soldier trains alongside active duty casualty liaison team - Saber Strike 18
- June 13, 2018'Tropic Lightning' Soldiers conduct APFT for EIB
- June 13, 2018'Tropic Lightning' Soldiers conduct land nav for EIB
- June 13, 2018'Tropic Lightning' Soldiers conduct EIB Testing Day 2
- June 13, 2018Michigan Governor attends street naming in Latvia, celebrates state partnership
- June 11, 2018HHC 201st E-MIB Conducts Change of Responsibility
- June 11, 201853rd Signal Battalion conducts change of command
- May 22, 2018Leaning forward: 167th TSC and DLA conduct key leader engagement