IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- December 8, 2019Humphreys FMWR director receives Stalwart Award
- December 6, 2019Year-round training aimed at stopping sexual assault
- December 6, 2019Hundreds of 'Trees for Troops' available Dec. 7
- December 6, 2019Instilling an atmospheric attitude to safety at combat training centers
- December 4, 2019BAMC celebrates contributions of American Indians during cultural observance
- December 4, 2019DFL Spanish hosts Chile's Ambassador to the U.S. for lecture
- December 4, 2019Fort Benning leaders see further progress in improving housing services
- December 2, 2019Cultural tour helps U.S. Soldiers understand service in Korea
- November 29, 2019Native American, Vietnam gunner lives by warrior culture
- November 26, 2019USAG Ansbach director brings home Stalwart Award
- November 25, 2019IMCOM command teams discuss housing at Texas conference
- November 22, 2019IMCOM command teams discuss housing, installation management best practices
- November 21, 2019Garrison director wins prestigious IMCOM Stalwart Award
- November 19, 2019IMCOM recognizes 15 of its best with Stalwart Award
- November 6, 2019Daegu firefighters to get modernized safety gear