IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.We will:
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- July 2, 2020Leaving a legacy: IMCOM bids farewell to senior executive leaders
- July 1, 2020USAG Bavaria USPS streamlines outbound shipping processes
- June 30, 2020Army's R2 fosters culture of trust
- June 29, 2020THE DROIDS YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
- June 19, 2020Commissary brings food to community’s table
- June 19, 2020DPW staff happy to be back serving Wiesbaden community
- June 11, 2020PQDRs give ANAD feedback, opportunity for improvement
- June 9, 2020Family, Duty, Loyalty Key Elements of Asian American, Pacific Islander Culture
- May 28, 2020Safety culture: Building a program for the future
- May 27, 2020Garrison ICE program helps meet community needs
- May 27, 2020Family and MWR Facebook viewers can get a taste of first virtual bazaar
- May 26, 2020Missouri National Guard major honors Samoan culture
- May 13, 2020USAREUR Soldier named IMCOM Army Athlete of the Year