IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- May 15, 2018MICC Fort Riley enables global readiness
- May 14, 20182ID celebrates KATUSA/U.S. Soldier Friendship Week 2018
- May 10, 2018Fort Jackson celebrates Asian-Pacific American heritage
- May 10, 2018New technology testing may achieve the goals of HARP "space" gun
- May 9, 2018IMCOM-Europe hosts military personnel course
- May 9, 2018Soldiers break language and culture barriers during Combined Resolve
- May 8, 2018Living Wax Museum at Arnn Elementary
- May 7, 2018Distribution management in Afghanistan
- May 4, 2018Fort Drum cultural, natural resources experts share local history with North Country neighbors
- May 3, 2018Fort Knox hosts IMCOM-Training Best Warrior competition
- May 3, 2018Michigan Guard and Latvia celebrate 25-year partnership
- May 3, 2018Fort Rucker celebrates Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month
- May 3, 2018Safety as a value, not a priority
- May 2, 2018CGSC hosts Cultural Perspectives, Geopolitics and Energy Security of the Koreas panel
- April 30, 2018IMCOM-Europe recognizes top military community theater programs
- April 27, 2018Shaping a Culture of Trust at Crane