IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- July 20, 2018You've Got Questions? We've Got Answers
- July 13, 2018IMCOM grant helps Fort McCoy CYS teach teens resilience
- July 13, 2018FORSCOM Frontline - July 13, 2018
- July 13, 2018New IMCOM leadership team takes charge of base operations at sites in Romania, Bulgaria
- July 11, 2018Tactical-level innovation
- July 6, 2018MICC-Yuma Proving Ground tests readiness
- July 5, 2018Army building whole-of-government relationships in El Salvador
- June 29, 2018IMCOM Solider advances to final level of Best Warrior Competition
- June 28, 2018Fort Stewart DHR spotlights Andrea Everett
- June 27, 2018DLI students break for the waves
- June 25, 2018New Fort Riley director of human resources places customer service first
- June 25, 2018Leader's Perspective: MRI restores contracting structure, recovers customer base
- June 22, 2018Sustainers of the Pacific
- June 22, 2018American festival brought Americans, Belgians together
- June 19, 2018New Landstuhl post office delivers full service to customers
- June 18, 2018Fort Benning seeks to move itself, all Army installations into future