IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- September 7, 2018AMIOP shifting culture, stigma at Fort Bliss
- September 6, 2018IMCOM welcomes new CG Becker
- September 6, 2018Soldier, Mexican immigrant earned Medal of Honor during WWII
- September 4, 2018Hey there, honeybee!
- August 31, 2018A shop stock optimization system
- August 27, 2018Establishment of the Army's Futures Command marks a culture shift
- August 24, 2018Welcoming teens to Italy, sharing culture
- August 20, 2018Army Contracting Command-Afghanistan outlines priorities
- August 15, 2018Army Futures Command aims to tap into innovative culture in Austin and beyond
- August 3, 2018Benelux BOSS leaders find inspiration from IMCOM-Europe training
- July 31, 2018ROTC cadets learn cultural property protection, military history and more from Fort Drum internships