IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- February 12, 2019Korean cadets learn combined operations with 2ID/RUCD
- February 7, 2019Army culinary program brings executive chef to JBLM
- February 4, 2019Ansbach Tax Center now open for customers
- January 31, 2019Seeking mystery shoppers to help improve patient experience
- January 25, 2019WBAMC incentivizes customer service, patient experience
- January 17, 2019MWR's Wood Shop offers hands-on help, expertise and custom work
- January 16, 2019CGSC presents 'Soft Power' influences in Syria
- January 16, 2019Out & About in Italy
- January 8, 2019SMART resolutions for a healthy new year
- January 2, 2019Cultural tours connect community with Pyeongtaek attractions
- January 2, 2019Set the strategy and let the team succeed
- December 26, 2018The Strength of the Pack: Building culture within your team