IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- November 5, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Japan embraces IMCOM Service Culture Campaign
- November 1, 2018Four stages of becoming a productive depot employee
- October 25, 2018IMCOM -- Pacific strategic forum enhances readiness across directorate
- October 25, 2018Hispanic Heritage Month - Community celebrates with music, dance, food, culture
- October 18, 2018Camp Zama earns housing 'Crystal Award' based on positive customer feedback
- October 16, 2018Vicenza theater competes in play competition
- October 15, 2018Camp Zama Soldiers embrace Japanese culture at bilateral cooking class
- October 12, 2018USAG Daegu strikes bronze in Army Communities of Excellence awards
- October 5, 2018Hispanic culture, heritage celebrated during BAMC observance
- October 2, 2018CRELMO presents Strategic Culture of Eurasia: Challenges for U.S. National Security
- September 30, 2018USAG Daegu unveils the new Army Family Housing to the public
- September 26, 2018Pledge to Our Customers