IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.We will:
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- May 28, 2020Safety culture: Building a program for the future
- May 27, 2020Garrison ICE program helps meet community needs
- May 27, 2020Family and MWR Facebook viewers can get a taste of first virtual bazaar
- May 26, 2020Missouri National Guard major honors Samoan culture
- May 13, 2020USAREUR Soldier named IMCOM Army Athlete of the Year
- May 8, 2020Coping tools key in battle against mental illness, suicide
- May 4, 2020PARKS RESERVE FORCES TRAINING AREA RCI WINS CRYSTAL AWARD FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- April 30, 2020Cultural resource success at Fort Hunter Liggett
- April 25, 202013th ESC SHARP team helps a create culture of trust, resilience
- April 24, 2020Army welcomes public comment on standardizing development, adoption, implementation, updating its Real Property Master Plans
- April 24, 2020Wear Denim on April 29 to Show Your Support for Sexual Assault Prevention
- April 22, 2020Depot goes virtual to extend AS quality certification
- April 15, 2020Photo Essay: Fort McCoy Commissary maintains operations through COVID-19 response