IMCOM Service Culture Initative
By Mr. Anthony Raimon Mayne (Daegu)May 15, 2017
IMCOM Service Cultural Initative
We create value for our customers through consistent and easily-accessible service.We will:
• deliver quality products and services.
• build relationships -- with communities, with our customers, and with each other.
• be kind and respectful to those we serve.
• conduct ourselves professionally.
• welcome and encourage feedback; we will communicate and listen.
• provide neat, professional and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
• take ownership of our actions.
- August 5, 2020CGSC hosts "The Changing Landscape of Homeland Security" panel discussion
- August 3, 20201/52nd AV support of cultural resources
- July 27, 2020Stackle Takes Command of USAISR
- July 24, 2020MSCoE Sends: Protecting Trust, the Foundation of Our Profession
- July 24, 2020Army leaders pledge culture shift to eradicate sexual harassment, assault
- July 17, 2020Sustaining an inclusive culture of trust
- July 17, 2020IMCOM-Europe honors retiring deputy director
- July 13, 2020Use of handwritten customs forms for mailing packages now set to end Aug. 13
- July 8, 2020LRMC Soldier finds resilience through art
- July 2, 2020Leaving a legacy: IMCOM bids farewell to senior executive leaders
- July 1, 2020USAG Bavaria USPS streamlines outbound shipping processes
- June 30, 2020Army's R2 fosters culture of trust