Workforce Wednesday: Meredith Broadfoot
By Nikki Ficken, AMRDEC Public AffairsApril 19, 2017
REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala. -- Meredith Broadfoot is a mechanical engineer on the engineering design team for the AMRDEC's Prototype Integration Facility where she is responsible for performing and leading design activities for a variety of defense weapon systems. These design activities include creating, organizing, and reviewing technical documentation as well as disseminating customer requirements for projects ranging from the detailed design of parts to the overall integration of systems.
She earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Alabama and is currently attending the Naval Postgraduate School to earn her Master's of Science in Systems Engineering.
The U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center is part of the U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, which has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities for decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the Joint Warfighter and the Nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Material Command.
- April 20, 2018Huntsville Center employee volunteers to support hometown recovery efforts
- April 20, 2018USACE Europe District manages design, construction of more than 30 DoDEA schools
- April 19, 2018ANAD CDC presents: Month of the Military Child
- April 19, 2018Lean times: ANAD refreshes program
- April 17, 2018Robotics experts showcase technology during STEM week
- April 16, 2018Europe's first Service Culture Center opens with an eye on employee development
- April 12, 2018USAMMDA Product Manager Groomed to Become a Leader in Biosecurity
- April 12, 2018Congressman Freylinghuysen's Youth Advisory Council visits Picatinny
- April 11, 2018Army researchers conduct first-ever combustion experiment with X-rays
- April 11, 2018Natick's pocket ration guides arm the warfighter with knowledge
- April 10, 2018Aviation, missile center partners with industry
- April 10, 2018Army looks to increase organizational efficiency with business process re-engineering efforts
- April 9, 2018AMRDEC completes B Wing renovations
- April 5, 2018Agile Solution Factory derives maximum benefit from software development methodology to modernize ef
- April 5, 2018Focus on healthy activities during Child Abuse Prevention Month
- April 3, 2018Army extends registration deadline for technical interchange with industry