Workforce Wednesday: Meredith Broadfoot
By Nikki Ficken, AMRDEC Public AffairsApril 19, 2017
REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala. -- Meredith Broadfoot is a mechanical engineer on the engineering design team for the AMRDEC's Prototype Integration Facility where she is responsible for performing and leading design activities for a variety of defense weapon systems. These design activities include creating, organizing, and reviewing technical documentation as well as disseminating customer requirements for projects ranging from the detailed design of parts to the overall integration of systems.
She earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Alabama and is currently attending the Naval Postgraduate School to earn her Master's of Science in Systems Engineering.
The U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center is part of the U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, which has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities for decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the Joint Warfighter and the Nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Material Command.
- August 18, 2017Army looking for technically inclined Soldiers to apply for network operations program
- August 17, 2017To boost firepower in Europe, Soldiers test Stryker cannon, Javelin system
- August 16, 2017Dugway successfully tests JCAD system on Stryker vehicle
- August 16, 2017Workforce Wednesday: Prasant Chhotu
- August 14, 2017Secretary of the Army discusses readiness, force development during TRADOC visit
- August 9, 2017USASAC focuses on leadership development opportunities
- August 9, 2017Workforce Wednesday: Christy Reddy
- August 9, 2017Advanced artillery system training reinforces warfighter readiness
- August 3, 2017Maximizing the 'golden hour' for battlefield medical treatment
- August 2, 2017Army's new integrated head protection system test jumps from the sky
- August 1, 2017PEO Aviation product manager's value engineering proposal saves $36 million, earns DoD recognition
- July 28, 2017TRADOC recognizes NCOPDS change agents
- July 27, 2017Joint base civilians briefed on CP-29 professional development
- July 27, 2017Army wins big in cost savings through Value Engineering program
- July 26, 2017Software developer receives superior civilian service award
- July 20, 2017AMRDEC selects senior research scientist for radio frequency sensors