By SPC Erica VinyardMarch 23, 2009
For Immediate Release
Date: March 23, 2009
Contact: The 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, Old Guard Public Affairs at 703-696-3157/703-696-4183 or email@example.com
"Sex Signals," a Catharsis Productions Presentation hosted at Fort Myer
WHO & WHAT: Fort Myer is hosting an improvisational comedy, education and audience participation, "Sex Signals." The show provides a provocative, in-your-face look at issues surrounding dating, sex and date rape on college campuses.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 23, 2009, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Town Hall, Sheridan Ave., Fort Myer, Va. 22211
WHY: The purpose is to provide education on the misunderstandings of the opposite sex, gender role stereotypes and help improve communication in interpersonal relationships.
For more information, contact Old Guard Public Affairs at 703-696-3157/703-696-4183 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 13, 2019Top chef event a shining start to culinary training exercise
- March 13, 2019Notes from the Garrison
- March 11, 2019USACAPOC(A) CG: Command must adapt, prepare for the future
- March 9, 2019'Y'all got this:' Retirees leave USACAPOC(A) in good hands
- March 4, 2019Assistant Secretary of the Army for Manpower & Reserve Affairs discussed talent management's role in
- March 1, 20192019 Junior Communications Symposium
- February 28, 2019USASOC Soldiers participate in Operation Flintlock 19
- February 28, 2019Republic of Fiji; Nevada Guard to expand Oceania partnership
- February 22, 2019Lighter expeditionary signal battalion supports early entry command post exercise
- February 20, 2019Idaho Army National Guard conduct signal gunnery
- February 19, 2019Civil affairs, PSYOP, info ops troops train in Command Post Exercise-Functional 19-10 at Fort McCoy
- February 11, 2019NCO earns distinguished honor graduate award
- February 8, 20198th TSC Mortuary Affairs NCO receives Honorable Order of Saint Martin