By SPC Erica VinyardMarch 23, 2009
For Immediate Release
Date: March 23, 2009
Contact: The 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, Old Guard Public Affairs at 703-696-3157/703-696-4183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"Sex Signals," a Catharsis Productions Presentation hosted at Fort Myer
WHO & WHAT: Fort Myer is hosting an improvisational comedy, education and audience participation, "Sex Signals." The show provides a provocative, in-your-face look at issues surrounding dating, sex and date rape on college campuses.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 23, 2009, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Town Hall, Sheridan Ave., Fort Myer, Va. 22211
WHY: The purpose is to provide education on the misunderstandings of the opposite sex, gender role stereotypes and help improve communication in interpersonal relationships.
For more information, contact Old Guard Public Affairs at 703-696-3157/703-696-4183 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- December 13, 2018New York National Guard unit trains with partner nations in Operation Bright Star 2018
- December 11, 2018Santa roars into Fort Benning to Riverside residence
- November 29, 2018Jingle bell toy ruck
- November 29, 2018Native American Warrior culture influences support for serving in the Armed Forces
- November 26, 2018Live at Budokan: U.S. Army Japan Band wows crowd at Japan Self-Defense Forces Marching Festival
- November 21, 2018JBM-HH SFL-TAP offers unique services to community
- November 21, 2018Fort Myer Thrift Shop prepares to say goodbye to 50-year volunteer
- November 21, 2018DFAC hosts culinary marathon
- November 19, 2018New York troops march into Germany to meet former foes as Army of Occupation
- November 9, 201844th Medical Brigade hosts Expert Field Medical Badge competition
- November 8, 20187th Annual LTC Cabrera and SSG Newman Memorial March Commemorates More Than Just Fallen Comrades
- November 8, 2018Cutting through the noise: Army, industry work together to speed up signal detection
- November 5, 2018AARDVARK sniffs out signals at Fort Sill
- October 25, 2018Let's talk about sex