Sustainers of the Pacific
By Staff Sgt. Taresha Hill, 8th Military Police Brigade Public AffairsApril 3, 2017
"I not only get to help Soldiers when they are in need, but I also get the opportunity to meet all the Soldiers in the brigade."
"I get to educate the force on issues related to Sexual Assault and Harassment and better educate them on how they can make good decisions and change the culture of the Army."
-Sgt. 1st Class Joseph Chickos, 8th Military Police Brigade, on being a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.
- January 16, 2020West Point takes day to reflect on honorable living
- January 16, 2020Eighth Army Engineers Install ACFT Equipment
- January 16, 20208th TSC establishes favorable sustainment conditions by setting the theater
- January 14, 2020USAG Ansbach military police train and qualify with the new Modular Handgun System
- January 10, 2020Army Research Laboratory Scientist Named Mentor of the Year
- January 9, 2020Soldiers graduate from construction program in preparation for post-Army careers
- January 9, 2020Camp Zama playgroup provides community for children, parents
- January 9, 2020Eighth Army, 75 years ago today
- January 8, 2020Eighth Army fiscal year 2019 organization safety awards handed out
- January 2, 2020Exercise tests Army Medical Logistics ability to support wartime mission
- December 30, 2019Army ROTC scholarship available for Army Guard members
- December 22, 2019Eighth Army Chaplain Directorate celebrates 110 years of religious affairs specialist MOS