Sustainers of the Pacific
By Staff Sgt. Taresha Hill, 8th Military Police Brigade Public AffairsApril 3, 2017
"I not only get to help Soldiers when they are in need, but I also get the opportunity to meet all the Soldiers in the brigade."
"I get to educate the force on issues related to Sexual Assault and Harassment and better educate them on how they can make good decisions and change the culture of the Army."
-Sgt. 1st Class Joseph Chickos, 8th Military Police Brigade, on being a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.
- March 22, 2019Inflatable Satellite Antenna fielded to 8th Army units
- March 22, 20192CR taking action against sexual assault
- March 22, 20192CR's Field Artillery Squadron gets after SAAPM
- March 22, 20192CR victim advocate motivated by care for Soldiers
- March 19, 2019Air Assault school changes command
- March 15, 2019DoDDS-Pacific high school footballers team up to win eighth annual Tomodachi Bowl
- March 14, 2019Bridging the gap with A.S.I.S.T
- March 12, 20198th TSC hosting Logistics Training Team on GCSS-Army
- March 1, 2019Not in My Squad initiative expands to tackle sexual assault
- February 27, 2019West Point takes a stand against sexual assault, harassment