Sustainers of the Pacific
By Staff Sgt. Taresha Hill, 8th Military Police Brigade Public AffairsApril 3, 2017
"I not only get to help Soldiers when they are in need, but I also get the opportunity to meet all the Soldiers in the brigade."
"I get to educate the force on issues related to Sexual Assault and Harassment and better educate them on how they can make good decisions and change the culture of the Army."
-Sgt. 1st Class Joseph Chickos, 8th Military Police Brigade, on being a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.
- October 16, 2019Maintenance, supply Soldiers given their due at awards ceremony
- October 10, 2019Two men, two eras, join to pay tribute to first Eighth Army general
- October 7, 2019Wiesbaden Soldiers and community members rally against sexual assault
- October 2, 2019To CATCH a serial offender: Army offers new sexual assault prevention tool
- October 1, 2019Soldiers kick it with fellow Taekwondo-ins at annual festival in Seoul
- October 1, 2019The Road to Predictive Logistics: Perspectives from the 8th Theater Sustainment Command
- September 24, 2019Eighth Army Protocol takes time to give back
- September 23, 2019Fort Knox commands kick off weeklong 'Walking for 7,623+' sexual assault event
- September 19, 2019Learning through fun at the JBSA "We Care Carnival"
- September 18, 2019SART trains multidisciplinary team across Stewart, community
- September 12, 2019NOT in my Barracks, NOT on my Watch: Watchdogs host training; prepares soldiers for CQ duty