Sustainers of the Pacific
By Staff Sgt. Taresha Hill, 8th Military Police Brigade Public AffairsApril 3, 2017
"I not only get to help Soldiers when they are in need, but I also get the opportunity to meet all the Soldiers in the brigade."
"I get to educate the force on issues related to Sexual Assault and Harassment and better educate them on how they can make good decisions and change the culture of the Army."
-Sgt. 1st Class Joseph Chickos, 8th Military Police Brigade, on being a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.
- November 16, 20188th Theater Sustainment Command Soldiers Volunteer in the Local Community
- November 15, 2018Eighth Army Change of Responsibility Ceremony
- November 9, 2018Rock Island Arsenal hosts SHARP Teal Bake-Off
- November 8, 20188th STB, NCO, Soldier of the Year competition
- November 8, 2018Army G-4 sergeant major visits Oahu sustainers
- November 8, 20188th TSC Veteran's Day Holiday Safety Message
- November 6, 2018Victims have advocate in Special Victim's Counsel
- November 1, 2018Shaping a sustainment community from half a world away
- October 30, 2018U.S. Army Soldiers and KATUSAs bring the Eighth Army experience to the Republic of Korea 16th Ground
- October 20, 2018101st Lifeliners Tackle the SHARP Pledge in Bagram, Afghanistan