Sustainers of the Pacific
By Staff Sgt. Taresha Hill, 8th Military Police Brigade Public AffairsApril 3, 2017
"I not only get to help Soldiers when they are in need, but I also get the opportunity to meet all the Soldiers in the brigade."
"I get to educate the force on issues related to Sexual Assault and Harassment and better educate them on how they can make good decisions and change the culture of the Army."
-Sgt. 1st Class Joseph Chickos, 8th Military Police Brigade, on being a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.
- July 18, 2019Vice chief: Combating sexual assault relies on building cohesive units
- July 17, 2019ROK Army delegation visits 8th TSC for Logistics Coordination Council
- July 16, 2019Cost to 'police' Fort Bragg
- July 8, 2019Eighth Army give HHS leader insight into emergency ops, U.S.-Korean alliance
- July 3, 2019Eighth Army, ROK, commemorate first Korean War battle
- July 3, 2019From the "Land Down Under" to Deutschland
- July 2, 20198th TSC 2019 4th of July Holiday Safety Message
- July 2, 2019SHARP Summit at Ford Island
- June 26, 2019Military Police conduct training with Alabama National Guard
- June 25, 2019Sustaining Safety: 716th Military Police Battalion conduct training with Alabama National Guard
- June 20, 20198th TSC Pride Month Observance
- June 7, 2019Eighth Army 75th Anniversary Timeline