Sustainers of the Pacific
By Staff Sgt. Taresha Hill, 8th Military Police Brigade Public AffairsApril 3, 2017
"I not only get to help Soldiers when they are in need, but I also get the opportunity to meet all the Soldiers in the brigade."
"I get to educate the force on issues related to Sexual Assault and Harassment and better educate them on how they can make good decisions and change the culture of the Army."
-Sgt. 1st Class Joseph Chickos, 8th Military Police Brigade, on being a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.
- July 11, 2018LRMC 'black hat' trains medics for air assault
- July 6, 2018Corps, Cal State LA agree to partner for STEM education and careers
- July 6, 20183-8 CAV Tests Readiness
- July 5, 2018New older Air Assault graduates give advice for overcoming the obstacle of age
- July 5, 2018SHARP professionals focus on prevention, intervention at 2018 conference
- July 3, 20182018 July 4th Holiday Safety Message
- July 3, 20188th TSC TAKES TIME-OUT TO BRING AWARENESS TO PTSD
- July 3, 2018SMDC civilians educate Soldiers on Kestrel Eye
- June 28, 2018USAG Humphreys Welcomes New Americans
- June 26, 2018Korean War Photo Collection
- June 22, 20188th Squadron, 1st Cavalry (Blackhawks) participate in Rainier War
- June 22, 2018BG Viet X. Luong promoted to major general
- June 19, 2018U.S. and ROK Army Finance Professionals Meet in Yongsan
- June 19, 2018"Blackhawks" participate in Rainier Warrior 18
- June 15, 2018LTG Michael A. Bills attends the 2018 Republic of Korea - U.S. combined Hoguk Music Concert
- June 13, 2018U.S. Park Police honor the fallen