Sustainers of the Pacific
By Staff Sgt. Taresha Hill, 8th Military Police Brigade Public AffairsApril 3, 2017
"I not only get to help Soldiers when they are in need, but I also get the opportunity to meet all the Soldiers in the brigade."
"I get to educate the force on issues related to Sexual Assault and Harassment and better educate them on how they can make good decisions and change the culture of the Army."
-Sgt. 1st Class Joseph Chickos, 8th Military Police Brigade, on being a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.
- January 17, 2019USAMPS creates new course focused on strangulation cases
- January 16, 20198th TSC kicks off their 2019 OPD series by gathering the Army's technical experts
- January 16, 2019Education Center hosts Jan. 29 open house to celebrate consolidation efforts
- January 16, 2019Command Sergeant Major 8th Theater Sustainment Command
- January 14, 2019Military Police builds trust in communities while deployed
- January 14, 2019218th Military Police Company trains soldiers on deployment civil control
- January 10, 2019New graphic novellas to educate Soldiers, families on future cyber threats
- January 2, 2019Two More Years
- December 31, 2018Champion Soldiers Roar
- December 31, 20182nd Sustainment Champions PRT with Army Sergeant Major
- December 31, 2018Army Sergeant Major PTs on Camp Humphreys, South Korea
- December 31, 2018Army Sgt. Maj. Trains With 2nd Sustainment Soldiers
- December 20, 20188th TSC Holiday Message
- December 7, 2018Lessons help keeps students SHARP