LMP's Noreen Bartley featured on PEO EIS Women's Historty Month Workforce Spotlight
By Ms. Christine Irving (LMP)March 23, 2017
March is Women's History Month, and this year's theme "Honoring Trailblazing Women," recognizes women who have bravely made their mark in labor and business. Counted among these are extraordinary women who serve in today's Armed Forces as senior leaders, Soldiers, Army Civilians, spouses, mothers, sisters and daughters.
At Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), women lead and play critical roles in our mission to connect the global Army, with women performing vital roles in the areas of acquisition leadership, program management, budget, human resources, training and IT.
Check out the PEO EIS the website to read about LMP's own Noreen Bartley, Logistics Management Specialist, and all of PEO EIS' Women's History Month Workforce Spotlight features.
- January 18, 2019State Partnership Program exchange underscores importance of women in peace, security efforts
- January 17, 2019Vermont Army Guard Soldier saves woman's life
- January 16, 2019Fort Bragg Soldiers participate in Carolina Hurricanes Military Appreciation Game
- January 16, 2019Cervical Cancer: capture, intervene, prevent
- January 11, 2019WBAMC L&D quick reaction saves newborn's life
- January 10, 2019Vaccination, screening best cervical cancer prevention
- January 8, 2019Mentorship program provides support to Army women
- December 26, 2018PEO Soldier holds successful Soldier Touchpoint on the Enhanced Night Vision Goggle--Binocular
- December 20, 2018Woman wins Bataan Death March qualifier
- December 17, 2018Strength in volunteering: U.S. Soldiers participate in charity game in Romania
- December 13, 2018PEO Aviation year in review
- December 6, 2018Two Fort Sill Soldiers recognized as lifesavers