LMP's Noreen Bartley featured on PEO EIS Women's Historty Month Workforce Spotlight
By Ms. Christine Irving (LMP)March 23, 2017
March is Women's History Month, and this year's theme "Honoring Trailblazing Women," recognizes women who have bravely made their mark in labor and business. Counted among these are extraordinary women who serve in today's Armed Forces as senior leaders, Soldiers, Army Civilians, spouses, mothers, sisters and daughters.
At Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), women lead and play critical roles in our mission to connect the global Army, with women performing vital roles in the areas of acquisition leadership, program management, budget, human resources, training and IT.
Check out the PEO EIS the website to read about LMP's own Noreen Bartley, Logistics Management Specialist, and all of PEO EIS' Women's History Month Workforce Spotlight features.
- May 8, 2019No shortage of Army pride as Massachusetts salutes service
- May 4, 2019In Egypt, Gen. Lengyel finds National Guard troops supporting key U.S. partner
- May 2, 2019Educators get a glimpse into Army life
- April 30, 2019USARCENT Celebrates Women's History Month
- April 30, 2019PROFILE: PROGRAM EXECUTIVE OFFICE FOR COMMAND, CONTROL AND COMMUNICATIONS -- TACTICAL (PEO C3T)
- April 29, 2019It begins with a culture of dignity, respect, and trust
- April 29, 2019Month of the Military Child takes on a whole new meaning in Afghanistan
- April 28, 2019Women of War
- April 15, 2019PB mayor speaks at Women's History Month luncheon
- April 15, 2019Sexual Harassment in the U.S. Army--Then and Now (One woman's perspective)
- April 10, 2019Aviation, Missile Center hosts Women's History Month observance
- April 9, 2019Women's History Month interview with Lt. Col. Laura Shiplet
- April 8, 2019Benelux community leaders speak about overcoming adversity during Women's History Month
- April 5, 2019Shelter founder encourages visits: Fort Jackson celebrates women's history