LMP's Noreen Bartley featured on PEO EIS Women's Historty Month Workforce Spotlight
By Ms. Christine Irving (LMP)March 23, 2017
March is Women's History Month, and this year's theme "Honoring Trailblazing Women," recognizes women who have bravely made their mark in labor and business. Counted among these are extraordinary women who serve in today's Armed Forces as senior leaders, Soldiers, Army Civilians, spouses, mothers, sisters and daughters.
At Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), women lead and play critical roles in our mission to connect the global Army, with women performing vital roles in the areas of acquisition leadership, program management, budget, human resources, training and IT.
Check out the PEO EIS the website to read about LMP's own Noreen Bartley, Logistics Management Specialist, and all of PEO EIS' Women's History Month Workforce Spotlight features.
- March 15, 2019Four Benning Soldiers discuss Army experiences as part of Women's History Month
- March 15, 2019Warrior Games gives Soldier new purpose
- March 12, 2019Team Natick celebrates Women's History Month
- March 12, 2019NETCOM Hosts Fort Huachuca's Women's History Month Celebration
- March 12, 2019Women's Achievement Panel provides inspiration for young women
- March 7, 2019Tennessee Guardsmen support Ukrainian female empowerment forum
- March 7, 2019International Women's Day 2019: Portrait of a U.S. Soldier in Iraq
- March 6, 2019Tennessee Guardsmen visit Ukrainian special-needs orphanage
- March 6, 2019Women's History Month: Women serving at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan
- February 22, 2019Women veterans make invaluable contributions to Team Natick
- February 21, 2019Women, love your heart