Hi-Pro awards presented at ACC-RI
By Liz Greenawalt, Army Contracting Command-Rock IslandMarch 8, 2017
Three Army Contracting Command-Rock Island employees were recognized for their achievements this morning, as Jay Carr, executive director, ACC-RI, presented them with Highly Productive Achievement Awards -- known as "Hi-Pros", March 8.Jorge R. Chavez-Rey, contract specialist in the Technology & Logistics Support Division, was presented the Hi-Pro for his support to the Surface Deployment and Distribution Command. For example, Chavez-Rey's market research and recommendation to use competitive procedures in procuring container scales resulted in SDDC receiving more modern scales at a lower price.Cynthia L. Chelstrom received the award for serving as a lead cost/price analyst supporting the Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise Kuwait/Qatar Army Prepositioned Stock-5 competition, resulting in an accurate, detailed and analytical evaluation of the cost proposals. Her team's work allowed the government to move forward with providing critical logistics support to the warfighter in Southwest Asia.Alissa S. Rohm, a contract specialist in the Reachback Division, was recognized for her organization, relationship building, productivity, efficiency, adaptability and problem solving abilities on the K-BOSSS program.Hi-Pros were awarded quarterly to recipients who are nominated by their peers and selected by Mr. Carr.
- August 13, 2020Ceremony recognizes new Air Defense Artillery capability manager
- August 12, 2020Integrated Logistics Support Center leadership engages workforce in town hall
- August 12, 2020Guam Guard Soldier excels at schoolhouse, becomes instructor
- August 6, 2020Fort Campbell MWR leaders show appreciation, surprise employees
- August 6, 2020Army instructors of the year recognized across TRADOC
- August 6, 2020Army strategist wins diversity leadership award
- August 5, 2020Air Defense dominates the USAREUR Best Warrior Soldier Category’ two years running!
- August 3, 2020Depot recognizes interns on National Intern Day
- July 31, 2020USAG Bavaria recognizes 700 volunteers
- July 30, 2020SMDC senior enlisted leader recognizes outstanding Soldiers
- July 29, 2020NY Guard logistics Soldiers hone airdrop resupply skills
- July 28, 2020NETCOM Recognizes Top Talent
- July 28, 2020Division East chaplain recognized for his many accomplishments