Hi-Pro awards presented at ACC-RI
By Liz Greenawalt, Army Contracting Command-Rock IslandMarch 8, 2017
Three Army Contracting Command-Rock Island employees were recognized for their achievements this morning, as Jay Carr, executive director, ACC-RI, presented them with Highly Productive Achievement Awards -- known as "Hi-Pros", March 8.Jorge R. Chavez-Rey, contract specialist in the Technology & Logistics Support Division, was presented the Hi-Pro for his support to the Surface Deployment and Distribution Command. For example, Chavez-Rey's market research and recommendation to use competitive procedures in procuring container scales resulted in SDDC receiving more modern scales at a lower price.Cynthia L. Chelstrom received the award for serving as a lead cost/price analyst supporting the Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise Kuwait/Qatar Army Prepositioned Stock-5 competition, resulting in an accurate, detailed and analytical evaluation of the cost proposals. Her team's work allowed the government to move forward with providing critical logistics support to the warfighter in Southwest Asia.Alissa S. Rohm, a contract specialist in the Reachback Division, was recognized for her organization, relationship building, productivity, efficiency, adaptability and problem solving abilities on the K-BOSSS program.Hi-Pros were awarded quarterly to recipients who are nominated by their peers and selected by Mr. Carr.
- June 1, 2020Fort Leonard Wood recognizes instructors, civilians of the year
- May 29, 2020Ivy Tuba Player Wins Award
- May 29, 2020History packed Honor Field sees increased visitors
- May 29, 2020Fort Jackson teacher finalist for Educator of Promise Award
- May 29, 2020FMWR moving toward return of normal operations
- May 28, 2020USACE employee receives award due to new contracting process deployed during flood efforts.
- May 28, 2020First DoD medical personnel licensed to practice in Kuwait
- May 27, 2020Army awards nearly $3M to push research boundaries in off-road autonomy
- May 26, 2020Semper Fi!
- May 26, 2020Saber Squadron One Step Closer to Army's Top Maintenance Award
- May 22, 20201st Medical Brigade leader recognized by Dental Corps
- May 19, 2020Michigan YCA completes class despite COVID-19 obstacles
- May 11, 2020Bronco Soldier Recognized for Integrity
- May 8, 202045th U.S. Army Surgeon General Recognizes USACIMT Physician Assistant for Excellence
- May 8, 2020Middle East District Sets New Standards in Value Engineering