Team JBM-HH Publicity Request Form
By Team JBM-HH Public Affairs OfficeMarch 3, 2017
TEAM JBM-HH Publicity Request Form -- This form is intended for INTERNAL USE. Only Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall tenant organizations and federal government organizations should submit Publicity Requests using this form.
Army regulation prohibits a Public Affairs program from providing a selective benefit or the appearance of an endorsement to a private entity. Non-federal entities (NFEs) should purchase advertising space consistent with the practice of other NFEs operating on post.
Advertisement does not imply or constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Army, the federal government or the Department of Defense.
- September 21, 2018National Public Lands Day: Archaeology has aided in historical understanding of Fort McCoy's public
- September 19, 2018U.S. Army continues support to local and federal agencies for hurricane response
- September 10, 2018Army Public Affairs welcomes newest general officer
- September 10, 2018Public Health Command Europe team builds interoperability with Bundeswehr counterparts
- September 6, 2018Cleansing the chlorobenzylidene
- September 6, 20182 CAB Soldier meets CS gas
- September 6, 20182 CAB Soldiers meet CS gas
- September 6, 2018It's Not As Bad As It Looks
- September 6, 2018Oregon Army National Guard maintains public lands
- September 4, 2018Recognizing hard work at JBM-HH
- August 31, 2018Honoring 43 Years of Federal Service
- August 9, 2018Run for the Fallen's last mission goes through JBM-HH
- August 9, 2018Soldier in spotlight puts education on FAST track