Team JBM-HH Publicity Request Form
By Team JBM-HH Public Affairs OfficeMarch 3, 2017
TEAM JBM-HH Publicity Request Form -- This form is intended for INTERNAL USE. Only Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall tenant organizations and federal government organizations should submit Publicity Requests using this form.
Army regulation prohibits a Public Affairs program from providing a selective benefit or the appearance of an endorsement to a private entity. Non-federal entities (NFEs) should purchase advertising space consistent with the practice of other NFEs operating on post.
Advertisement does not imply or constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Army, the federal government or the Department of Defense.
- March 8, 2018The Simulation Training Center: Contributing to Army readiness
- March 6, 2018Fort Hood's innovative methods for eliminating waste earns Army secretary's 2017 environmental award
- February 28, 2018Army Under Secretary McCarthy visits National Simulation Center, discusses modernization efforts
- February 26, 2018Under Secretary of the Army McCarthy shares leadership lessons with officers at Fort Leavenworth
- February 26, 2018US Soldiers, European battle group pounce on successful training in Exercise Puma
- February 23, 2018Recently-retired Army colonel named Federal Engineer of Year
- February 16, 2018Mentors help to navigate possible career paths, approaches to problems
- February 15, 2018From the Command Sergeant Major's perspective: What is the Joint Munitions Command?
- February 15, 2018Army Upgrades Frontline Surgical Teams
- February 15, 2018Program helps make certified firefights, 911 operators
- February 14, 2018OASA Senior Leadership Organizational Chart
- February 13, 2018Huntsville Center delivers physical fitness challenge
- February 13, 2018JBM-HH eNewsletter Feb. 13, 2018
- February 9, 2018Improving Fort Riley Soldiers' Army experience always BOSS idea
- February 8, 2018Fort Jackson newspaper staff recognized for excellence
- February 8, 2018Fewer non-deployable Soldiers, less-frequent PCS moves a goal, Army secretary says