Team JBM-HH Publicity Request Form
By Team JBM-HH Public Affairs OfficeMarch 3, 2017
TEAM JBM-HH Publicity Request Form -- This form is intended for INTERNAL USE. Only Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall tenant organizations and federal government organizations should submit Publicity Requests using this form.
Army regulation prohibits a Public Affairs program from providing a selective benefit or the appearance of an endorsement to a private entity. Non-federal entities (NFEs) should purchase advertising space consistent with the practice of other NFEs operating on post.
Advertisement does not imply or constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Army, the federal government or the Department of Defense.
- June 20, 2018JBM-HH E-Newsletter
- June 20, 2018CDC reopens, safe after being closed for three days
- June 20, 2018Bakers Creek connection links JBM-HH commander to crash victim
- June 20, 2018JBM-HH celebrates Army's 243 years
- June 19, 2018Public Health Command-Atlantic welcomes new leader
- June 18, 2018EPA and Army Announce Updated Guidance for Alaska's Wetlands
- June 16, 2018The Kwajalein Hourglass - Community Newspaper
- June 15, 2018Northwest Guardian to cease publication: the end of an era
- June 15, 2018361st CA BDE wraps up Saber Strike 18 support
- June 13, 2018Why we serve: The advantages of an Army National Guard career
- June 12, 2018Reserve Veterinary Corps Soldiers cover down at Naval Station Rota
- June 11, 2018Army Public Health Center employee appointed to Environmental Protection Agency committee
- June 7, 2018U.S. Army Reserve - Puerto Rico Soldiers ready for 2018 hurricane season
- June 7, 2018Public Health Activity -- Rheinland Pfalz gets new commander
- June 5, 2018Remembering an airborne legend: Sgt. Maj. McLaney's career spanned first three decades of Army airbo
- June 5, 2018Ga. hands-free device law takes effect July 1, mimics federal regs