The U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC)
TARDEC Industry Days
Tuesday and Wednesday, April 25-26, 2017
John Lewis Conference Center, Macomb Community College
14500 E. 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088
Schedule -- Day 1:
• Registration: 7:00 a.m.
• Presentations: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Schedule -- Day 2:
• Registration: 7:00 a.m.
• One-on-One Meetings: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• TARDEC is the U.S. Army's Research, Development and Engineering Center for all Ground Vehicle and Ground Vehicle Systems technology and integration.
• TARDEC also serves as the DoD responsible agent for all ground fuels and lubricants specifications; water supply and wastewater treatment; tactical military bridging; construction equipment; and material handling equipment.
• Industry Days serve as a forum to provide information on TARDEC's ground vehicle systems technology focus, as well as ancillary force projection technologies, to include technology roadmaps, planned spending and opportunities for collaboration with industry, academia and other government partners.
• Presentations by TARDEC Technology Directorates will be augmented by the ability for participants to sign up for on-site individual meetings with technology leads for open discussion.
• General information about TARDEC can be found at: https://www.army.mil/tardec. Mission-specific information, as presented at the 2016 TARDEC Industry Days, can be found at: https://core.us.army.mil/c/downloads/458549.pdf.
• Keynote, TARDEC Director's address, and Briefings on individual Technology Area's Funded & Future Projects (Power and Energy, Mobility, Survivability, Robotics and Autonomy, Vehicle Electronics and Architecture, and others)
• Opportunity to meet face-to-face with TARDEC Technology Leads, including Leads from Business Development, Chief Scientist, National Automotive Center and others will be on a first-come, first-served basis
• Online registration period: February 28 to April 16, 2017. The Attendee Registration Site can be found at https://www.fbo.gov. Keyword: TARDEC. There is no fee to attend.
• Suggested attendees would be representatives from small and large businesses, institutions of higher learning and governmental institutions interested in collaborating with TARDEC.
• Seating in the John Lewis Conference Center is limited to the first 500 registrants.
• Opportunities to meet with Government technical representatives on Day 2 will be available for all attendees; first-come, first-served sign-up is available during online registration.
• Registrants are provided a description of the available booth numbers, associated with the various business groups, on this site.
• On the registration form, the registrant can indicate up to three (3) booths, associated with the business group, he/she would like to visit on Day 2. TARDEC will make every effort to schedule your selection, contingent on the first-come, first served availability of time slots.
• Registrants will be notified by email, confirming assignment of time slots approximately one week prior to the event and a full list will be posted at the venue.
• At 1:30 pm on Day One, the Day 2 one-on-one appointment list will be posted, to include any open time slots. Registrants can elect to sign up for any previously unassigned time slots, again on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions pertaining to this announcement, please send an email, SUBJECT: TARDEC Industry Days, to the TARDEC External Business Office, c/o: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is for informational and planning purposes only. It does not constitute a formal solicitation for proposals or abstracts, and shall not be considered as a commitment by the government for any purpose. Attendance is strictly voluntary and the government will not reimburse attendees/participants for any costs associated with attending. Any information submitted in conjunction with participating in this event is subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 USC � 552(a). The government does not request that any proprietary information be submitted, nor shall it be liable for any consequential damages for proprietary information so submitted. This event is closed to the media.